Live for TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Arsenal away feb 14th 12.00, Watford away march 5th 5.30, Newcastle home march 14th 20.00, all on sky

Note that Arsenal match is a date change as well as a time change ... Moved from Sat 3pm to Sun 12 noon.

Newcastle is also a date change ... moved from Saturday 3pm to Monday 8pm

Stupid ****ing ****s.

Are we seriously at a stage where these bastards wait until a few days after a game is sold out and then change the date?

It's 3 weeks away FFS!!

Broke the news to my little lad who was really looking forward to the Newcastle game that i got him a ticket for but he can't go now as its too late for him.

Cheers Sky.

What a ****ing shambles. Thankfully I'm one of the lucky ones who's driving to the Arsenal game so haven't pre booked train tickets.

I asked @lcfchelp on twitter (run by Jim) if I could get one of the tickets refunded for the spurs game as it was moved at short notice. Apparently you can't get it refunded.

In the end I could use the ticket and Jim did say he was going to investigate, so this may not be 100% the case, but when you're moving matches with 3 weeks notice you should also be making provisions for fans that will no longer be able to attend.

And Sky/BT should have to reimburse the club for any refunds as it is out of the clubs hands.

Even six weeks notice is not enough when the cheapest train tickets go on sale twelve weeks in advance.

And I'm sure that we have had less notice than this in the past. Was it a Burnley game that was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday a few seasons back? I remember going to Wigan v Middlesbrough on the Tuesday instead and then going on to Burnley for our rearranged game.

This sort of fiasco was probably the major factor in me stopping going to games.

Even six weeks notice is not enough when the cheapest train tickets go on sale twelve weeks in advance.

And I'm sure that we have had less notice than this in the past. Was it a Burnley game that was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday a few seasons back? I remember going to Wigan v Middlesbrough on the Tuesday instead and then going on to Burnley for our rearranged game.

This sort of fiasco was probably the major factor in me stopping going to games.

No Boc - it wasn't a Burnley game that was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday - it was the Accrington game that the OS originally advertised as being on the Wednesday but was finally played on the Tuesday. I then went to Wigan on the Wednesday so I only had to buy one new travel ticket rather than two - Megabus IIRC.

This post was the reminder. Nearly nine ****ing years ago and I still feel bitter!

Maybe train companies could be encouraged to have a selection of cheaper dares available closer? Maybe some sort of football traveller card system?

Spurs cup replay messed me about had already arranged time off for the Tuesday and then had to rearrange for the Wednesday

Maybe train companies could be encouraged to have a selection of cheaper dares available closer? Maybe some sort of football traveller card system?
Chelsea and Spurs ran a football special for their fans to the TV games with us Chelsea @£10 and Spurs @£20

Good of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570