Post Match Liverpool 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting panic stations on twitter... after all, we have lost our second match of the season.

Second league loss of the season.

One to Arsenal, one to Liverpool. Until Arsenal play... Still top of the league.

Let's see how we react against City - we are still flying!

Big King fan but he was poor today. We really missed Drinkwater.

A few anonymous performances really. Disappointing but on we go.

I thought Liverpool were excellent.

We were essentially out Leicestered.

They looked fitter and were closing down very quickly, something which we have been doing to others but not today.

Disappointed that we weren't more of a threat, but it's the first game we have played poor all game so can't really complain I suppose.

Albrighton, Vardy and Mahrez looked tired.

King looked well off the pace.

The stream I was watching the game on has just switched to BT Sport. It's like being in one of those pubs without the beer to go with it.
Looks like I might be going back to the Safe House again after my recent check on the place.

According to the LCFC twitter feed, Vardy was playing with a fever today and will be assessed for the next game.

Definitely struggled the last couple of games without Drinkwater, didn't have anyone to get the ball down and play and ended up pumping long, high balls forward which our side is too small to be doing.

Ah well, not the end of the world. Glad this thread is sensible so far, just looked at the post-match thread on foxestalk and they're scapegoating and doom-mongering aalready - Christ! Have some perspective!

Definitely struggled the last couple of games without Drinkwater, didn't have anyone to get the ball down and play and ended up pumping long, high balls forward which our side is too small to be doing.

Ah well, not the end of the world. Glad this thread is sensible so far, just looked at the post-match thread on foxestalk and they're scapegoating and doom-mongering aalready - Christ! Have some perspective!

Big test for the fans these next few games.

Proud of how we went for it in the last 10 mins. Yes, they missed an open goal but we had some chances too that ricocheted wide more through luck than judgement on their part.

I'd expect a few changes on Monday. Inler should start. As a replacement for King or ideally in a three with N'Golo and Drinky. We miss Schlupp because Albrighton could do with a rest. But I thought Dyer was bright today and should be given a start.

We all hope Vardy is fit (obviously). I thought Kramaric made some intelligent runs today.

I think I'll give 5Live and the football podcasts a break for a while. I can't be arsed with hearing how our vibe has burst. Of course Man City is the most important game as it is the next one. And there is no reason why we can't beat them. But if we lose the real key is the Bournmouth game. Get three points then and all is good again.

I didn't think Liverpool were great. I'm not being bitter, they were clearly the better team, but they didn't carve us open. With the possible exception of Coutinho, I wouldn't swap any of their first 11 for ours.

I though Wes and Huth were excellent. Kante was very good too but had no help in midfield.

A bad day at the office but life is still pretty ****ing fantastic for all LCFC fans.

even if DD had played we would have struggled.
That miss at the end though, you gotta laugh.

Onto the next .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570