Post Match Liverpool 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outclassed from start to finish

Absolutely feckin ' dreadful in every way

Let us never speak of this match again

I am sure the media hacks will be sorting out whether to write 'the bubble has burst' or 'the wheels have come off' etc.

Watched this live on TV with a borrowed NBC sports login.. Thanks tattoo girl!

Disappointing result. I thought Liverpool did a job on us today, and could have been a couple up at half time. They closed down well, denying us an out ball. As others have pointed out King was poor today. He seemed lethargic, hesitating and slow to challenge the first tackle.. Still he almost equalized. If that chance had gone in at the end we'd be talking about his ability to score late after a quiet game. Bad day but we'll be better.

I blame Brown Nose and his stupid betting!

I blame this post. As soon as you read it you just knew we would lose. Surely one of the most ridiculous ever.

'Dangerous? No way! Coutinho maaaaybe, but nobody else.

Big Wes and Big Rob could play in slippers and smoke a pipe and they'd have no problems with Origin and Firmino. Come on now!

Vardy running at those two lumbering oafs will scare the shit out of them. Moreno up against Mahrez. Riyad could get four today. Get Wes or Huth up for an early corner and have them smash in to an injured Mignolet.

Lallana on the right up against Fuchsy, you're havin' a laugh!

We'll be so far ahead with 20 mins to go we'll even have the luxury of bringing on old Andrej. One last hurrah and a couple of goals before we wish him Bon voyage in January.'

Southampton 1-0 Arsenal.

Come on Saints!

I blame this post. As soon as you read it you just knew we would lose. Surely one of the most ridiculous ever.

'Dangerous? No way! Coutinho maaaaybe, but nobody else.

Big Wes and Big Rob could play in slippers and smoke a pipe and they'd have no problems with Origin and Firmino. Come on now!

Vardy running at those two lumbering oafs will scare the shit out of them. Moreno up against Mahrez. Riyad could get four today. Get Wes or Huth up for an early corner and have them smash in to an injured Mignolet.

Lallana on the right up against Fuchsy, you're havin' a laugh!

We'll be so far ahead with 20 mins to go we'll even have the luxury of bringing on old Andrej. One last hurrah and a couple of goals before we wish him Bon voyage in January.'

:)

2-0 to Southampton now!

3-0 now! Great stuff!

Wow, we were totally ****ing shit, like almost embarrassingly clueless

We were actually completely out battled, that is the confidence killer, not the loss.

We had no plan to overcome the constant pressing they employed against us, totally panicked performance with zero composure on display.

Should have had a peno in the 1st half though.

Kasper is shit, there I've said it.

I thought Fuchs had his worst game for us - he struggled with Lallana and Clyne.

4-0(!) Great stuff. Bye bye goal difference!

Fantastic -Arsenal thumped - City still Top of The League by two points !
And my daughter gave me a City shirt for Christmas!
Happy New Year Everyone!

The confidence shouldn't (and won't) be killed after one off-day.

Apart from one early flap at a corner, I thought Schmeichel had a good game. There was nothing embarrassing about today.

In theory, we can improve on every player.

His distribution was terrible, how many times did he smash it straight to Mingolet? His abilty to come and take crosses is also questionable at the least.

My previous post was overly harsh, but I do think we need someone to push him for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566