Post Match Liverpool 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have missed only a couple of games and had to rely on the radio. My stream today was fairly reliable so missed virtually nothing. Was feeling pretty dismal and out of luck but over the last 2 games we have seen enough to think that NP might just be right. Backs to the wall display brings 3 points and today we took em on and were the better team for long periods.

Mark Lawrenson is a complete and utter cock. Could not bring himself to admit that they were dodgy penalties, instead offering "well they're bottom of the table, they should be beating them". Wanker.

Last edited:
Mark Lawrenson is a complete and utter cock. Could not bring himself to admit that they were dodgy penalties, instead offering "well they're bottom of the table, they should be beating them". Wanker.

On the BBC "Live" website during the game he admitted the first definitely shouldn't have been given, if he's saying that now he is a complete tosser.

Mark Lawrenson is a ****ing shitehouse. There is no point in listening to him.

On the BBC "Live" website during the game he admitted the first definitely shouldn't have been given, if he's saying that now he is a complete tosser.

Sorry, that's bollocks.....there's no ifs involved when it comes to him being a tosser

Schlupp was superb again today. We will miss him. He seems to divide fans but I think hes a candidate for player of the year so far.
Simpson has settled in really well too.

****ing brilliant game. ****ing awful ref. One point, feels like three and should have been so.

Wonderful performance from LCFC today. I thought Hammond was excellent, Schlupp and Mahrez the best on the park. We'll not give in, I don't reckon we'll go down personally....

****ing brilliant game. ****ing awful ref. One point, feels like three and should have been so.

This. Whilst a point will always be a good result away in the PL, I think that the players will feel like it's three.

As previously mentioned, we are really going to miss Mahrez and Schlupp - both were superb today and they terrify defenders.

This. Whilst a point will always be a good result away in the PL, I think that the players will feel like it's three.

As previously mentioned, we are really going to miss Mahrez and Schlupp - both were superb today and they terrify defenders.
The way that Mahrez just slides past defenders is just a delight to watch.

I still think he's a Grade A twat with a vastly inflated reputation but fair play to Brendan Rodgers.

"We missed an opportunity at 2-0 up but I can't be too disappointed. We didn't play well and Leicester did, so a point was about right.
"We've got seven points out of nine, and that keeps us moving forward.
"We said at half-time it was still a dangerous game and once they got momentum they continued to play well.
"We didn't create enough in the final third to warrant three points."

Liverpool were absolutely piss poor and if it wasn't for the ref we would have won.

Bar the last 15 minutes they didn't look like creating a thing in open play.

From minute one we were absolutely excellent. Mahrez and Schlupp will be big big misses for us. Fantastic goal from Nugent and cracking finish from Schlupp.

Can't fault any of the lads today and if we play like that for the rest of the season, we give ourselves a fantastic chance.

Top stuff, one Nigel Pearson!

Has he been called up yet? Personally didn't understand why he got into the starting Eleven so regularly, but fair play to him, he seems to be getting better and better.

Schlupp was superb again today. We will miss him. He seems to divide fans but I think hes a candidate for player of the year so far.
Simpson has settled in really well too.

Couldn't stand him, far too wasteful and just didn't seem to know what to do when he had the ball. However, his recent performances either indicate I was wrong or he has gotten some great coaching (I doubt it's the former :)).

Let's not get carried away, he still hasn't got a footballing brain and is certainly guilty of making bad decisions in games. He's having a decent spell but I'm still not convinced about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669