Post Match Liverpool 3 Leicester 3 EFL Cup QF Lost 5-4 on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think BR managed the game well at all, however . . .

We don't know the story with injuries, illness, covid, etc. among the players. We don't know who has trained or not over the last couple of weeks. I fully expect that taking off Daka and Dewsbury-Hall was due to their condition, not tactical. To be fair, both players looked knackered when they came off.
I’m not convinced about their fitness levels being off and neither have been mentioned around illnesses.

The KDH change was criminal. He was providing so much energy and he’s got plenty left in his legs. He’s probably the last player he should have took off. Bizarre, genuinely.

Fully agree. He's not exactly been overworked this season either. Saving him for losing on boxing day?

Man City and Norwich are the two I was able to negotiate.

Okay. Have you tried talking to the club about returns for the Liverpool match. There have been odd tickets appearing for sale on the website over the last few days due to returns. It's worth a call to plea your case.

Okay. Have you tried talking to the club about returns for the Liverpool match. There have been odd tickets appearing for sale on the website over the last few days due to returns. It's worth a call to plea your case.
Aye. I’m working that one into the casual chats with the wife. We will see.

So Liverpool play a load of kids and we don't trust one of ours so play and flog the few remaining 1st teamers we a tuakly do have.

I could take this utter failure a lot easier of he'd actually done the same as Klopp.

As it is our 1st team has just lost to Liverpool reserves and they all look ****ed physically and definitely mentally.

BR is a systematic drain on our confidence.

A list of players who aren't good enough to play for Leicester
Bertrand
Thomas
Soumare
Vestegaard

If you'd told me first half against Villareal 2-0 up that we would play the quarter final of the league Cup with a defence of Albrighton Ndidi vestegaard Bertrand Thomas I would have ****ing laughed at you.
The fact that we've injured Ricardo Soyuncu and Vardy in the process of blowing an open goal is just unbelievable.

We started the match like Tyson and ended up Like Bruno....
Why the ****ity bollock is Thomas on that list?! Holy flaps, man.

Well that is probably the most confidence destroying way to lose a game.

Unfortunately, it really wasn't a surprise.

Well that is probably the most confidence destroying way to lose a game.

Unfortunately, it really wasn't a surprise.
We surely don't have a jot of confidence left.

We won the fa Cup and charity shield and started the season like we'd been relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669