Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d give Daka a start.

I’d be happy if we won. But a respectable defeat with very few regulars playing would also be absolutely fine
I’d very much enjoy the comments of the Daka Facebook army if we did that.

Ask them nicely if we can just have the win and do away with the game

I’d give Daka a start.

I’d be happy if we won. But a respectable defeat with very few regulars playing would also be absolutely fine
But if the WOTS is right then we have to pay an extra 7.5m to start Daka in the next game. If we are winning without then that's effectively money we don't need to spend on a striker that - although I do think he'd be good at this level - hasn't really proven himself yet

I think we'll put out a strong team, maybe with some minimal rotation.

We're doing well in the league, and while that's the priority and we shouldn't get complacent, Enzo will be keen to give this side a test against a Premier League side.

We've also got a big enough squad to be able to rotate in the league anyway. Winks and Ricardo would be the main two I'd be nervous about starting.

We're doing well in the league, and while that's the priority and we shouldn't get complacent, Enzo will be keen to give this side a test against a Premier League side.
He won’t get that test against Liverpool U23’s.

Didn't Villa absolutely batter Liverpool in this when they played the u23's

Sooner this game wasn’t happening to be honest.

I think we will go relatively strong and they won’t.

Jakub

Justin
Coady
Vestergaard

Choudhury
Winks

Casadei
KDH
Yunus

Mcateer
Nacho
Albrighton

Worth noting if Doyle is missing for a long period we are in a little bit of a pickle defensively. Makes it hard to keep Ricardo out of the side and we need to manage his time given his recent injury history.

We also have no backup for Winks.

Suppose it depends if Daka actually has that 7.5M clause in his contract or not.

Hopefully it’s bollocks.

Is this the idea that if he reaches 75 appearances it triggers some sort of payout to RB Salzburg?

Is this the idea that if he reaches 75 appearances it triggers some sort of payout to RB Salzburg?

And we have to all vote for Andrew Bridgen in the next election and each drown 100 kittens

All of those contractual things definitely, definitely exist

And not completely uncommon for that type of clause to be included in transfers.

Whilst we'll never likely no if it is true or not, it's not the smelliest turd laying on the street, almost like one that has dried out in the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566