Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
After McAteer's Vardyesque break away goal - we decided to let Liverpool punch themselves out battering our defence. It's a miracle that we've held out. Coady /McAteer doing well - Nacho and Casadei should be subbed - and the rest need to sharpen up.

Honestly, how people can constantly defend Iheanacho is beyond imagination. He's ****ing awful time after time after time. The 5 half decent games a season he might play doesn't make up for the complete bollocks he serves up most of the time.

Casadei.... he's just, well, he's not very good is he? Souttar has defended okay but his distribution has been a little poor. Coady has done okay.

We should be four down but we're not. The referee will soon do something again though the cheating ****.

Some sort of Ali Dia situation has occurred with Casadei.

I reckon everything online is AI generated and he’s actually a YouTube prankster.

It is amazing when you think of the hype around his move. It was as though we had the future of Italy playing for us.

Not terrible seeing the team we've put out.

But some horrible performances. Nacho, Casadei, Choudhury, Albright on. To be honest, I'm not sure there has been a good performance.
I think Choudhury has done okay considering he's playing next to a competition winner and behind the guy that finished fourth.

Casadei is having a shocker but we've only just started the ****ing season. He's a good player, you'll see. ****ing hell. If he doesn't start like Messi you lot are animals

Done fairly well IMO given its a very difficult away tie with a lot of changes made. McAteer star of the show so far. Nice finish for the goal and looks well up for it. He has been one of the positives to come from getting relegated, he may not have got a chance as early otherwise and been loaned out instead....

Yep, it's incredible. He's absolutely shit.

Sadly he’s not even that good

Looks like some kid they’ve pulled out of the crowd with a City top on

But he’s a ****ng footballing God compared to ****ng Iheanacho

Oh, and the ref, ****ing hell

Outrageous levels of incompetence and bias

I think Choudhury has done okay considering he's playing next to a competition winner and behind the guy that finished fourth.
Yeah Hamza has been alright, received the ball in some absolutely horrible situations.

I like Akgun’s energy but he’s very lightweight. That run through on goal was like something out of one of my nightly anxiety dreams. I think he actually wet himself a little bit….. Again, uncanny.

Coady is certainly all action.

That little **** no.50 for them with the shite hair needs a good kick.

Blatant foul on Ricardo, **** up the clearance
and they score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673