Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

well, back to Merseyside for the second week running to face Liverpool on their own soil.

This is always an attractive looking fixture which promises goals, particularly because we have scored in every league game this season, our record against them:

Overall Record:
Games won: 36
Games drawn: 24
Games lost: 42

Last 10 Games:
Games won: 2
Games drawn: 3
Games lost: 5

Another 3 points?

I've given up trying to predict us "to form" so I may as well predict s win!

I can't handle much more of this like. I'm actually going into a game against Liverpool thinking we can beat them...

They'll lose to Watford today and come at us to prove a point. We'll then pick them off on the counter.

10-1 to us I reckon.

Draw - which they will consider themselves lucky to have obtained. Day of mourning declared in Liverpool and the announcement of an amnesty for stolen car parts. Liverpool then collapses under the weight of its own self-indulgent tears and metal, vanishing from existence. 12th spot in the League is left empty just for them each season as a mark of respect, we go on to win the title and cure cancer in space.

Huth and Danny will come back in probably. Id take 4 points from our next 2 games so 3 would be nice here. i think we will be too quick for them my prediction is a 1-2 win Vardy 2

Morgan with a hander to take the lead Liverpool get an equaliser but Vardy gets the winner from another defence splitting pass from Mahrez.
That would be more appropriate for young Westley :)

Im confident Heskey will bag at least 3

This should be interesting on Boxing Day afternoon. My daughter has invited her new boyfriend to the Family Christmas meal at a family pub/restaurant in Rotherham which is straight after the game, which originally he had a ticket for as he's a Liverpool fan.

He was a bit worried last night, as they headed down our local and I showed him our goals via this new app I've got.
If it's winner buys the drinks then I certainly won't mind putting my hand in my pocket.

Wouldn't rush Drinky back if he's in any way a doubt. We have King and Inler more than capable of doing a job.

Be interesting to see if Huth comes back for Wasyl, probably will do.

Quite fancy this, but it will depend on Lawro's predictions. Obviously.

1-2 Mahrez, Vardy.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

This is the best possible time to play Liverpool away IMO. They are looking shakey and even if they win today Klopp still has a lot to prove. Our away form is sensational but bookies and pundits would never make us favourites at Anfield. It's all we need to sneak away with three points. 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669