Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheery as ever during the festive season.

Let's spank them and cause a real meltdown in Liverpool.

I agree with the spanking but the meltdown has been going on for years. They love it. Miserable taffs.

Nice one Lawro

Milner is out too. I've a hunch that Sakho and Lovern will get spanked, they'll not be looking forward to this one, press them early and watch the mistakes!

Is Lovren fit? Milner being out is a problem for Liverpool too, they will have trouble trying to out-man our middle two without him covering on the wing.

Mignolet in apparently which is a shame.

It's only a shame in that they're replacing the shittest goalkeeper in the Premier League with the second shittest.

Mignolet has made more mistakes than led to goals than any other PL player over the past 3 years.

It's only a shame in that they're replacing the shittest goalkeeper in the Premier League with the second shittest.

Mignolet has made more mistakes than led to goals than any other PL player over the past 3 years.
Whilst this may be true stats wise, I'm sure a lot of his errors were in the early days of him being there. He looks a much better keeper after his initial wobbles.

This is one of those horrible backlash type fixtures. The Liverpool players will be going all guns to rectify the poor performance against Watford. On their day, the likes of coutinho and benteke are unplayable. 3-0 to the scousers.

Cheery as ever during the festive season.

Let's spank them and cause a real meltdown in Liverpool.

Well actually that was me being quite cheerful! A draw would undoubtedly be excellent- a win would be remarkable. I can't get my head around a Boxing Day fixture at Liverpool being a cinch. It is predictable and natural for fans to become deluded .....and absolutely fine just so long as it doesn't extend to the players. My head tells me 3-1 to the scousers; my heart says a 2-2 draw followed up by a lot of goals around with tired sides next Tuesday.

It's not us being deluded at all. If we were away to a good team like Arsenal, ManCity, Spurs, Watford or Palace I'd be saying it was a tough game.

But this Liverpool side are very mediocre, especially at home. We've got to be favourites for this game.

What's deluded is to think that we'll lose to them just because they're the mighty Liverpool and we're little old Leicester. At this moment in time, we're better than them - we have better players, we know our best side and we have a system that really suits us - Liverpool have neither of those blessings.

It's not us being deluded at all. If we were away to a good team like Arsenal, ManCity, Spurs, Watford or Palace I'd be saying it was a tough game.

But this Liverpool side are very mediocre, especially at home. We've got to be favourites for this game.

What's deluded is to think that we'll lose to them just because they're the mighty Liverpool and we're little old Leicester. At this moment in time, we're better than them - we have better players, we know our best side and we have a system that really suits us - Liverpool have neither of those blessings.
I'm with Prof.

I can't get my head around a Boxing Day fixture at Liverpool being a cinch.

I'd be happy to get the same result as we did there on Boxing Day nineteen years ago. It wasn't a cinch; more of a battle IIRC - but we came close to winning it.

4-1 away win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670