Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst suffering from some seasonal indignation about Liverpool being odds on for this match, I'm afraid that I've placed some absurd bets on both a Leicester win and a draw. I've either blown the betting budget in one go or am poised to double my money.

I can't see how we can be anything other than favourites here. Unbeaten away since March versus a piss poor outfit that can't defend or attack.

If you've got any sense, back the scousers double-quick.

Our record on boxing day fixtures is pretty bad....

Away from home against these. would be pretty chuffed with a point again to be fair.

Our record on boxing day fixtures is pretty bad....

Away from home against these. would be pretty chuffed with a point again to be fair.

I've also checked and we've not got the best record of being top of the Prem at that time. We've beaten better sides than them this season, bring em on!

Ready to shit em

It's All Leicester City at the monemet.
Random strangers seeing you're a City fan here in Sheffield doesn't usually amount to anything other than the occasional sneer. Now it's sparking up conversation with the likes of "they're doing well then" "do you think they can win the League" and "I hope they do - good on 'em"

Is this a dream we're all in? Will I wake up on New Year's Day and it's New Year 2015 and we're still bottom of the Premier League. ;)

It's All Leicester City at the monemet.
Random strangers seeing you're a City fan here in Sheffield doesn't usually amount to anything other than the occasional sneer. Now it's sparking up conversation with the likes of "they're doing well then" "do you think they can win the League" and "I hope they do - good on 'em"

Is this a dream we're all in? Will I wake up on New Year's Day and it's New Year 2015 and we're still bottom of the Premier League. ;)
I'm in Singapore at the minute getting the same reaction over here, normally no one gives you a second glance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669