Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
As experiments go, this will be, um, interesting.

I mean, christ, I know I'm a cynical, miserable ****er at the best of times, and there are times I dearly want to be proven wrong, but I really can't see this ending well.

It's worth pointing out that Amartey and Ndidi were the central defensive pairing the last time we kept a clean sheet - against Liverpool.

That was also the last PL game both players were available due to the AFCON. So maybe it's BRs preferred pairing at the moment.
But also a meltdown about the line up in these kind of matches is a sure way of the team proving us wrong and someone pointing out how hilarious the match thread was. See some Man City matches.

Therefore, I’m now confident we’ll win 5-2.

Just a thought. No Vardy, no Tielemans, no Iheanacho.

Who would take a penalty for us? Maddison?
Daka is the only one I’d trust not to do something daft.

Cags, Youri, nacho, Barnes and Ricardo will probably play on Sunday against West Ham which is arguably more important given we aren't likely to win this match.

Brendan Rodgers on Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall: "He is a young player who I am really liking what I'm seeing.

"We missed him on the weekend because I gave him a rest. We missed his energy and mobility so it's good to have him back."

Sniff, sniff. Smells like bullshit to me. We'd just gone two weeks without a game.

Brendan Rodgers on Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall: "He is a young player who I am really liking what I'm seeing.

"We missed him on the weekend because I gave him a rest. We missed his energy and mobility so it's good to have him back."

Sniff, sniff. Smells like bullshit to me. We'd just gone two weeks without a game.
I thought it was clear from the interview that KDH was being saved for tonight.

Right then.
Attack - Attack - Attack - Attack.
Than attack some more.

More bollocks shown and more work done in 10 minutes tonight than 90 minutes on Sunday.

Can you hear the famous Annfield atmosphere

Thought not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572