Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, we're going to get ruined in this.

Feels like we seem to always play Liverpool during this Christmas to New Year period in the last few years.

This is the kind of game we'll pinch a result in.

It was the result at the KP that cost them the title last season, they'll be out for revenge.
They are going to kick **** out of our bunch of fannies

Half this team want to **** off in January

I was thinking more 2-1
I truly hope so. But there was no one on the pitch against Newcastle who’s performance gave me any indication that we can give Liverpool a game. Our up turn in form before the World Cup had Maddison in the team. If he doesn’t play, then we don’t. We were lifeless on Monday

The score line will probably depend on Rodgers selection, as I have little faith in him, I'm expecting a 4 nil loss.

The score line will probably depend on Rodgers selection, as I have little faith in him, I'm expecting a 4 nil loss.
I don’t know what all these magic options we have are that people want to see.

If he plays Nacho or Perez he’ll be accused of random selection out of nowhere. Although without Madders and potentially Praet we’re going to have to try something different in an attacking sense as otherwise we just won’t create anything.

If he brings in Cags and plays 3 at the back it will be the usual negativity around our approach to big six matches.

One thing for certain is we need the old Wilf back in the team. Problem is we lost him sometime around 2020.

Sounds like you’re not a big fan either, Fickley:
I'm not sold no. But I've been far more positive about the guy than you. I may be wrong but I get the impression that'd you'd be happy if we lost 10 in a row, just to see him sacked?

I'm not sold no. But I've been far more positive about the guy than you. I may be wrong but I get the impression that'd you'd be happy if we lost 10 in a row, just to see him sacked?
I don’t travel all around the country going to games hoping we lose. So yes you are wrong.

Given our performance against Newcastle, there is a risk that we could be well and truly Brendaned in this game. I have watched the Newcastle game again and there is a reason why they have the best defence in the Premier League. They are big, fast and anticipate the game really well. In other words, they are supremely well coached.

I don't think that the same can be said of the Liverpool defence. They have let in 18 goals in 15 games. We need to start Vardy as he gives us so many more options up front. Bring back N'didi for his mobility in mid-field and I think that we have a chance of a one goal win.

Alternatively, we could be be royally stuffed. Who knows...........................

Referee: Craig Pawson.
Assistants: Marc Perry, Scott Ledger.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinall.

I don’t travel all around the country going to games hoping we lose. So yes you are wrong.
So you only go to home games hoping we lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757