Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got to say, having not watched much football on Sky this season, usually going for streams on my phone and watching without sound, the bias towards Liverpool is absolutely staggering.

Do our players know how to shoot?

It doesn't really matter whether he shouts or not. The fact is that both central defenders have swung their leg at a cross in this half which was an easy leave for the keeper. That's because the defenders do not trust their keeper.
Not necessarily. Maybe the defenders just made mistakes. And Ward has kept a good number of clean sheets this season, the others should obviously trust him to make a simple collection. If they don't, the problem is theirs and not his.

It doesn't really matter whether he shouts or not. The fact is that both central defenders have swung their leg at a cross in this half which was an easy leave for the keeper. That's because the defenders do not trust their keeper.

Stop talking rubbish, he called for it and Faes ignored him… any arguments otherwise make you look the clown…

Team full of low IQ dullards

He had to come out. Our defence parted like a cheap hooker's legs. He wasn't to know that Faes is intent on getting a ****ing hatrick tonight, the clumsy ****.
Amartey had it covered at least to push him further away, Ward just came sprinting out there was no need for it.

They’re totally shit, but we’ve just handed them the ****ing game on a plate for no reason whatsoever

Faes was ****ing awful against Newcastle. Tonight he’s even worse

But Barnes, FFS - deary, deary me

They’re totally shit, but we’ve just handed them the ****ing game on a plate for no reason whatsoever

Faes was ****ing awful against Newcastle. Tonight he’s even worse

But Barnes, FFS - deary, deary me
I know, his decision making is dreadful at times.

Not necessarily. Maybe the defenders just made mistakes. And Ward has kept a good number of clean sheets this season, the others should obviously trust him to make a simple collection. If they don't, the problem is theirs and not his.

I didn't have the sound on. Prior to this there was a problem where defenders didn't hear a call from ward (i don't think there was one). If there was one here then it's 100% on the bellend who scored.

It’s a real shame as I thought we were good first half. I never thought we would come out and play that well following Monday’s performance. Liverpool are shite at the back. We can still get something here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669