Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating to see us start well and then gradually let everything get on top of us. Poor kicking from Ward, Liverpool players falling over, the flimsiest pair of players we could muster on the left, the crowd getting on our backs, Perez starting well and losing interest.

I struggle to blame Faes for the second one, looks crazy but really a bit of a freak incident. The first one, while I think Ward is a duffer, is 100% shit, over aggressive play from Faes.

So this one isn’t Brendan’s fault yet?

Nope. It does worry me that he's supposed to be rebuilding this shit though. We're in serious trouble as we've not been too bad overall but can't help but stick on the clown shoes when it looks comfortable.

2 -1 down and playing with 9 men, Barnes absent and Faes playing for them.
Pity because I thought we were doing well until then.On recent performances I can't see this fragile team getting back into this now.

Yep - Side Show Bob written all over his performance.

Expecting Neville to explain why it’s Ward’s fault…

err…. I was being sarcastic! Of course it hasn’t been BR’s fault. And haven’t seen anyone….yet…blaming him.

Faes scores two own goals…

Yet people on here eager to blame Ward and BR… it just becomes silly

Manager has no chance if he’s got saboteurs in the team

Nope. It does worry me that he's supposed to be rebuilding this shit though. We're in serious trouble as we've not been too bad overall but can't help but stick on the clown shoes when it looks comfortable.

We’ve played well, Faes having a nightmare.

Hopefully he gets one in the right end…

Doesn’t happen if that’s Kasper though I don’t reckon

If a keeper shouts that loud you get out the ****ing way, whoever it is

It’s a steaming pile of shit from Faes

And Soumare is so much better when not played as a lone holding player. The two of them have run the midfield. Shame about the rest of our side.
Agree. Ndidi and Soumare have looked excellent together.

Pity Barnes hasn't bothered to show up. Perez started really well..... then he just gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566