Loan Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait and see in the next 48 hours like jeff pointed out we dont always hear on the day :icon_wink
Is that wink meant in the same way the last one was about the press conference at 6.00 tonight :icon_wink

all this winking is going to make you go blind!

Radio Leicester said no new loanees.

just ferkin hope it dont go down to the last game of the season to stay up....I wont go if that turns out to be the case

If, as it seems, there really are no loan signings today it's the clearest message we've had that Kelly's on his way.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, Rob! :039:

Can't see what the attraction with Leeds would be........another one we should have got that went to Leeds is Alan Thompson...great midfielder (when he's not injured)

You can see why people say the word 'great' is overused in football :icon_wink

Great to see that we have been successful in attracting players to the club. Even f*cking Leeds managed it.

Kelly is hopeless...and might I add Brummie!

What a pile of shit

How many points coming our way now, then ?

I think kelly has trouble attracting players,I mean he's hardly inspiring is he ?...''Come and play for us its great ,honest''

Alan Thompson, Michael Gray and Andy Cole would have been 3 great additions had Rob pulled his finger out. Experience, skillful and perfect for a promotion push next season (if they proved themselves over the coming months)

This was a perfect chance to assess players before signing them on free transfers or year long loans. Bringing players in the summer and hoping they make an impact immediately is asking a bit much. This would have allowed the players to bed into the club/team and slowly build confidence.

Not getting anyone in for these remaining months is a massive opportunity wasted in my opinion...

Alan Thompson, Michael Gray and Andy Cole would have been 3 great additions had Rob pulled his finger out. Experience, skillful and perfect for a promotion push next season (if they proved themselves over the coming months)

This was a perfect chance to assess players before signing them on free transfers or year long loans. Bringing players in the summer and hoping they make an impact immediately is asking a bit much. This would have allowed the players to bed into the club/team and slowly build confidence.

Not getting anyone in for these remaining months is a massive opportunity wasted in my opinion...

bang on :038: :038: :038:

but they have/had to be 'the right kind of player' :)

Cole went to a much better placed club than ours - so no chance
Same could be said of Feeney
Thompson is a walking sick note

So the only available option was Michael Gray - big deal

but wouldnt you say Michael Gray was a better prospect at left back than Nils?

I see your point regarding Thompson but signing Cole wouldnt really have been out of our depth -
i) MM's links with pompey
ii) better chance of playing regularly here as given competition at brum - mcsheffrey, campbell, larsson, etc etc

But these are just the players that we know about. If RK has any friends in the football world I am sure he could have got some more creative signings in. But just like his football team he is just too one dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669