LOAN Signings ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

I think a midfielder is needed and a striker who can head a ball. The amount of corners we waste because no one can head a football is diabolical!

Someone in the Brian Deane mould!

SilverFox

We should have sold Stearman and used the money to bring in a midfielder. The ugly fecker doesn't look like he wants to play here anymore anyway.

MHS

Steve Kabba?
Malcolm Christie?
Florent Sinama Pongolle?
Kevin Lisbie?

Just a few players off the top of my head that aren't regulars for their teams.

OldGit

Steve Claridge is looking for a club

alex

We should have sold Stearman and used the money to bring in a midfielder. The ugly fecker doesn't look like he wants to play here anymore anyway.

My cousin said he was useless when he came on - am i going mad or are we now without two of our brightest sparks from last season in Stearman and Fryatt?

highland fox

Steve Kabba?
Malcolm Christie?
Florent Sinama Pongolle?
Kevin Lisbie?

Just a few players off the top of my head that aren't regulars for their teams.

Christie is no where near fit and sinama pongolle is on loan at some European Side,Lisbie was no good for Norwich on loan..don't know about Kabba.IMO it isn't that we need any Centre Forward we need one who could put himself about and lay balls off,knock em down for Fryatt etc.Give them some guidance etc,its not any old Port on a storm and theres no point in getting just anyone in,he has to improve the side and give us a different option

muzzy magic

Dean Windass???? Still got it, scored a few this season already......I said at the start of the season about Michael Bridges...thought he played well last night with a great goal!

PFKAKTF FOX

Christie is no where near fit and sinama pongolle is on loan at some European Side,Lisbie was no good for Norwich on loan..don't know about Kabba.IMO it isn't that we need any Centre Forward we need one who could put himself about and lay balls off,knock em down for Fryatt etc.Give them some guidance etc,its not any old Port on a storm and theres no point in getting just anyone in,he has to improve the side and give us a different option

Great post H, we desperately need a physical, experienced striker who's presence will help create space and chances for the likes of Hume and Fryatt, I would also imagine it would give the midfielders more confidence to start making runs beyond the front two and into the area, at present they must be fearful of over committing with such a lightweight strikeforce. How about Teddy Sheringham, he must be way down the pecking order at the Hammers, I know he is old but is a superb hold up player and imagine what the younger players could learn, maybe offer him a coaching role as well.

Real Sharapova

Dean Windass???? Still got it, scored a few this season already......I said at the start of the season about Michael Bridges...thought he played well last night with a great goal!

He would cost money 'tho - I believe Bradford turned down a deadline day bid for him ( Wigan? ) for about £350k.

Last edited:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Great post H, we desperately need a physical, experienced striker who's presence will help create space and chances for the likes of Hume and Fryatt, I would also imagine it would give the midfielders more confidence to start making runs beyond the front two and into the area, at present they must be fearful of over committing with such a lightweight strikeforce. How about Teddy Sheringham, he must be way down the pecking order at the Hammers, I know he is old but is a superb hold up player and imagine what the younger players could learn, maybe offer him a coaching role as well.

Thats a cracking shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670