LOAN Signings ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be on a lot there. Our only chance for Teddy would be if he could work on coaching at our Academy too IMO.

We will have to get by somehow, crowds would increase a bit??

Exactly imagine the interest a signing like that would generate, I bet he would add 5k to the attendence and imagine the lift it would give the playing staff. Could be the catalyst to kick start the season.

I think he would jump at the chance of such a move, as at his age he will want to play, kicking his heels on the bench will be no good to him at this stage of his career. Also IMO his experience would be invaluable to RK, both on and off the field. Would also be an excellent role model to some of the youngsters in regards looking after their bodies ie Stearman !!

Im sorry NO one will be coming in on loan we just dont have the money even if it was to cover wages :098: :icon_sad:

Then I am afraid we potentially run the risk of relegation and the effect of dwindling crowds, surely more financial sense would be to try and improve the situation not by taking massive risks but a calculated risk, and therefore hope to increase attendances with a much improved product and results, who knows it may even end up being a profitable exercise. Sitting doing nothing will result in us doing a Forest and I am sorry but if we go down I really fear it will be a long, long time before we return, if ever.

Last edited:
Im sorry NO one will be coming in on loan we just dont have the money even if it was just to cover wages :098: :icon_sad:

Afraid you are right + I don't think Sheringham would make much difference to the gate TBH. What we've got is better than most teams in our division - we've got to start showing it 'tho.:icon_cry:

Ive asked RK and MS the same thing today about a loan signing but got the same thing i posted above sorry no money at the moment :(

What concerns me is that the board are withholding funds from Kelly because they may have reservations about his ability, I am not saying this is fact but reading between the lines of posts made on other forums as well as this one, plus the 12 month rolling contract, I fear that RK does not have the full backing of his bosses and is therefore being asked to manage with one hand tied behind his back.

I fear that funds have been set aside in the event that the board feel the need to replace Kelly. Funds which could be released to enable Kelly to strengthen key areas.

To be honest you're only gonna get crap past-it players or young players who have yet to fulfill their potential. Loans won't do much good

What concerns me is that the board are withholding funds from Kelly because they may have reservations about his ability, I am not saying this is fact but reading between the lines of posts made on other forums as well as this one, plus the 12 month rolling contract, I fear that RK does not have the full backing of his bosses and is therefore being asked to manage with one hand tied behind his back.

I fear that funds have been set aside in the event that the board feel the need to replace Kelly. Funds which could be released to enable Kelly to strengthen key areas.

I'm not sure there are any funds.........................:icon_cry:

We could use a few players in some positions but it's not a necessity - I think the squad we have now is plenty good enough for a top half finish. 4th from bottom is a joke, and when Sunderland beat us 3-1 on saturday we will be firmly in the shit.

I'm not sure there are any funds.........................:icon_cry:

If you think about it 2 managerial changes in 2 seasons, the board are renowned for their prudent, ' worst case scenario' budgetting, such as first round exits in cup competitions etc so it wouldn't come as a surprise if they built into their forecast for this year a provision for replacing the manager, this could then be released back in the January transfer window to Kelly as transfer funds, if we were in a position where we could challenge for the play offs.

If you think about it 2 managerial changes in 2 seasons, the board are renowned for their prudent, ' worst case scenario' budgetting, such as first round exits in cup competitions etc so it wouldn't come as a surprise if they built into their forecast for this year a provision for replacing the manager, this could then be released back in the January transfer window to Kelly as transfer funds, if we were in a position where we could challenge for the play offs.

I think the only funds they would have is enough to pay RK & MS's contracts off TBH.:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669