LOAN Signings ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
What concerns me is that the board are withholding funds from Kelly because they may have reservations about his ability, I am not saying this is fact but reading between the lines of posts made on other forums as well as this one, plus the 12 month rolling contract, I fear that RK does not have the full backing of his bosses and is therefore being asked to manage with one hand tied behind his back.

I fear that funds have been set aside in the event that the board feel the need to replace Kelly. Funds which could be released to enable Kelly to strengthen key areas.

Oh **** off with these conspiracy theories. Its just down right dull. We were in the same positions with these rumours about CL last season and Adams the season before. The fans are part of the reason why we are were we are.

The booing last night was pretty sackless tbh.

Run that by me again Pontus, how are the fans responsible? for the sacking of Adams are you inferring to?

Oh **** off with these conspiracy theories. Its just down right dull. We were in the same positions with these rumours about CL last season and Adams the season before. The fans are part of the reason why we are were we are.

Why don't you fcuk off, it is not a conspiracy theory it is an opinion formed from conversations and bits of gossip that kelly does not have the full backing of the board,

By the way nice to see you shield the players, despite a very poor start to the season you decide to take the easy way out for explaining our poor start it's the fans fault, don't be a cnut, do people continually make excuses for you for your poor performance at work, I doubt it, these players are paid well and it is about time they took some feckin responsibility. We are the daft fcukers who travel miles to watch them week in and week out and what do we expect in return...Promotion ? No, just that the players give 110% every game and gives us a side to be proud of.

We have crowds in excess of 18000 not bad for a side that has spent the last 2 and a bit seasons mainly entrenched in the lower half of the second tier of English football. We spend money week in and week out, and the whole whilst the atmosphere is certainly not the best, IMO the fans have been incrediably paitent and supportive with the negativity coming from a minority.

Most fans hold back their fustrations and vent them on these forums / messageboards but hey maybe we should all except mediocrity like lemmings just sit there and clap. Why in your eyes are the players so exempt from criticism.

Why don't you fcuk off, it is not a conspiracy theory it is an opinion formed from conversations and bits of gossip that kelly does not have the full backing of the board,

By the way nice to see you shield the players, despite a very poor start to the season you decide to take the easy way out for explaining our poor start it's the fans fault, don't be a cnut, do people continually make excuses for you for your poor performance at work, I doubt it, these players are paid well and it is about time they took some feckin responsibility. We are the daft fcukers who travel miles to watch them week in and week out and what do we expect in return...Promotion ? No, just that the players give 110% every game and gives us a side to be proud of.

We have crowds in excess of 18000 not bad for a side that has spent the last 2 and a bit seasons mainly entrenched in the lower half of the second tier of English football. We spend money week in and week out, and the whole whilst the atmosphere is certainly not the best, IMO the fans have been incrediably paitent and supportive with the negativity coming from a minority.

Most fans hold back their fustrations and vent them on these forums / messageboards but hey maybe we should all except mediocrity like lemmings just sit there and clap. Why in your eyes are the players so exempt from criticism.

Top post PFK :038:

What a piss poor response to another post. If the fans were rersponsible for the departure of CL then the **** would have gone months before he did.
The fans are paying customers of the club and if they see shit being served up week in week out thay are bound to say things. If you went to a restaurant and the food and service was bad would you say something and would you accept the excuse from the manager as to why this was? No you fecking dont you dont pay or ask for a discount, and never go there again.........:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Run that by me again Pontus, how are the fans responsible? for the sacking of Adams are you inferring to?

Come on our fans are so fickle! Yes we have been putting up with a lot of shite for the last few years but come on. A player scores and hes a legend then we lose and its all doom and gloom and SOME FANS booed us off last night. They will be the fans laying into Kelly today and then praising him we miss a match.

I dont understand why is the need to post conspiracy theories about why we dont have cash or why we are stumping it up. What the point?

Come on our fans are so fickle! Yes we have been putting up with a lot of shite for the last few years but come on. A player scores and hes a legend then we lose and its all doom and gloom and SOME FANS booed us off last night. They will be the fans laying into Kelly today and then praising him we miss a match.

I dont understand why is the need to post conspiracy theories about why we dont have cash or why we are stumping it up. What the point?

The same reason you post blaming the fans for poor performances on the pitch, it is a forum, it is about opinions, mine is not a conspiracy theory it was genuine opinion for which I gave reasons,mmaybe you should read the whole context of the post, and anyway how the fcuk do you know they haven't made a contigency ?

The same reason you post blaming the fans for poor performances on the pitch, it is a forum, it is about opinions, mine is not a conspiracy theory it was genuine opinion for which I gave reasons,mmaybe you should read the whole context of the post, and anyway how the fcuk do you know they haven't made a contigency ?
With the way we get through managers, I would bet anything they have one in place. If they haven't then they are bigger ****s than I imagined them to be

A player scores and hes a legend then we lose and its all doom and gloom and SOME FANS booed us off last night.

A player scores and yes we are happy, obviously.

Fans booed the team off because they felt that the performance was poor and a waste of money.

Simple.

Lets have the cold hard facts of our performances this season:

Luton - Shocking performance

Burnley - Equally as poor as above

Ipswich - Much more like it

Coventry - Mediocre

Southend - Uninspiring

WBA - Toothless

Hull - Cannot comment

So far out of the six games I can give an opinion on, we have played well once with the others ranging from piss poor to mediocre, hardly a glowing reference as to why us lemmings should keep dipping our hands into our pockets week after week.

Football is meant to be entertaining, I have seen little in the way of that from our side, so please do not preach that fans are fickle. On current performance levels the club should be grateful that 15,000 turn up let alone the 18-19,000 that keep throwing good money after bad.

Last edited:

Yeah, but that's just mundane. No manager ever has the full backing of the board. And even when the club's just one spiv's plaything, the manager never has his full backing. Just look at Ibramacrook's buying of the players he likes, regardless of Mourinho, or Mandaric's previous with Redknapp.

Yeah, but that's just mundane. No manager ever has the full backing of the board. And even when the club's just one spiv's plaything, the manager never has his full backing. Just look at Ibramacrook's buying of the players he likes, regardless of Mourinho, or Mandaric's previous with Redknapp.

Oh yeah Crespo, Shevchenko, Drogba...... bunch of feckin donkeys would not want them here....:icon_roll

Sir Bobby Charlton is probably more on form than Humey n Fryatt. Do not fear, because they will be rampant in the future so near.

What did they have to say about losing yesterday?

RK said he was gutted to not have won the game as has been said in the press :icon_roll MS said RS should have done alot better :038:

How on earth did you manage that?

like Hazz says below i work part time for the academy coaching 7-13 years old ,i saw RK and MS as they were leaving the ground as pulled up :icon_wink

He works in academy if I understand correctly

your right :icon_wink

Last edited:

i tell you somthing the booing came from most of the fans in the west stand you know the one behind the players its the most noise ive ever heard them make

as to Adams and CL no way was its the fans fault thats like saying we pick the team each week :102:

both of the above didnt prove to be that good at the job in the end CL was sacked by the board Adams soded off before the board sack him anyway :102:
last thing if it was not for the fans there would not be a club anymore :102:

Oh yeah Crespo, Shevchenko, Drogba...... bunch of feckin donkeys would not want them here....:icon_roll

Missing the point, surely?

Not Mourinho's picks (especially Crespo) and thus just showing that even when some East European crook buys the club and buys the manager they still don't have complete confidence in them when it comes to buying players and thus, ultimately, picking the team. For sure, it masks it a bit when you have enough wedge to buy some of the best players in the world. But it still looks to be an ego trip - to buy your players rather than who the manager would want. Which doesn't suggest confidence in him.

What concerns me is that the board are withholding funds from Kelly because they may have reservations about his ability, I am not saying this is fact but reading between the lines of posts made on other forums as well as this one, plus the 12 month rolling contract, I fear that RK does not have the full backing of his bosses and is therefore being asked to manage with one hand tied behind his back.

I fear that funds have been set aside in the event that the board feel the need to replace Kelly. Funds which could be released to enable Kelly to strengthen key areas.

Not true, a budget was agreed & then the decision was made to back Kelly & bring in the 4 players going over the original budget.

A small part of that has been offset with the Hammill, Gerrbrand & DeVries departures (although in DeV case we still pay a significant part of his wages).

With crowds falling below 19k that puts further behind budget, we can't fund more wages.

So either RK delivers with what we have got, or we need to generate money be that via fresh investment or player sales in the longer run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669