LOAN Signings ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. For some it's chosen for you. My kids would be up for adoption if they brought a Chelski shirt into the house.

well my dad supports newcastle as a first team, and city second.....with time my mother is turning his head and making him blue blooded, but out of the two i became a mothers boy football-wise and chose city of european possible scummy tackems

My kids would be up for adoption if they brought a Chelski shirt into the house.

Same here - Mrs G is a life-long Fulham supporter!

The older young gits, born in Leicester, are city supporters, the youngest, born down here, has, since he's been old enough to go to matches, abandoned Manure for Fulham. He did part of his GCSEs at Millwall's ground, and alternated between wearing a Fulham shirt and a Leicester one. :icon_lol:

At what point have a slagged anyone off? Never.

Obviously everyone is entitled to there opinion but whats the point in moaning all the time? My point of view is that if all your going to do is go to games and moan, whats the point?

Quiet frankly, theres no need for comments like Boy G's above even if he doesn't share my opinions.

I have already answered your question in my post, when I am at the game I support the club, however coming on here I will post my feelings and opinions, if you read my posts, my main issue is not the fact we are losing games, it is the nature in which we lose them that fustrates and angers me.

I have already answered your question in my post, when I am at the game I support the club, however coming on here I will post my feelings and opinions, if you read my posts, my main issue is not the fact we are losing games, it is the nature in which we lose them that fustrates and angers me.

You just seem to have a lot of issues tbh. Issues that you over inflate.

lso I turn up week in and week out whether we are top 6 or bottom 6. However I refuse to wear blue tinted glasses and believe that everything in the garden is rosy, because it ain't.

I dont many people have blue tinted glasses but there is a difference between being positive and being completely negative.

A more positive fan base will in turn lead to a more positive team on the pitch. Granted it wont do anything to aid our financial position but it might help us at home to break teams down.

We have loads of weakness's and problems that need to be addressed but sitting back and moaning about it helps no one. Do you not think?

No chance and besides he's not the type of Striker we need IMO,rather have Chris Sutton and thats not going to happen either

That is a joke. Why would Forsell even consider a mover to City. He will be looking for a premiership move. Besides where would we get the money for a player such as him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669