LOAN Signings ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the point, surely?

Not Mourinho's picks (especially Crespo) and thus just showing that even when some East European crook buys the club and buys the manager they still don't have complete confidence in them when it comes to buying players and thus, ultimately, picking the team. For sure, it masks it a bit when you have enough wedge to buy some of the best players in the world. But it still looks to be an ego trip - to buy your players rather than who the manager would want. Which doesn't suggest confidence in him.

I know these were not the managers choice, but who fecking cares. I would rather have the likes of Crespo etc picked by the chairman than a donkey picked by the manager. It would not bother me the slightest who buys the feckin players. The blame would then be all on the chairmans shoulders.....

Not true, a budget was agreed & then the decision was made to back Kelly & bring in the 4 players going over the original budget.

A small part of that has been offset with the Hammill, Gerrbrand & DeVries departures (although in DeV case we still pay a significant part of his wages).

With crowds falling below 19k that puts further behind budget, we can't fund more wages.

So either RK delivers with what we have got, or we need to generate money be that via fresh investment or player sales in the longer run

I have it on good authority that the budget was based on a lot less than 19,000...... so how can we be getting further behind budget on crowds of 19000?

I know, ive been good friend with MDV for a few years now he used to live near me when i lived in holland ,the way the club treated him was wrong IMO just becaues he's tall everybody said he should use his head more when in fact and he has stated meny time that he hates heading the ball and feels he plays better when the ball is at his feet which is true if you look back over the games he played for us

Ive said before he is a similar player to Fryatt and would be a more than adequate replacement.

If RK doesnt rate him, at least he does have the balls to get rid!!

true but why :102: as we need a striker that can score and MDV can do that at least

Cant answer that Newts, but like i say, if RK doesnt fancy him then he is better getting rid than making him train with the reserves etc.

I would have kept MDV and had him as one of my 4 strikers, then got rid of Elvis instead, used O'Grady/Hume as one striker, MDV/Fryatt as the other. All academic now anyway!!!

i tell you somthing the booing came from most of the fans in the west stand you know the one behind the players its the most noise ive ever heard them make

as to Adams and CL no way was its the fans fault thats like saying we pick the team each week :102:

both of the above didnt prove to be that good at the job in the end CL was sacked by the board Adams soded off before the board sack him anyway :102:
last thing if it was not for the fans there would not be a club anymore :102:

At which point did he actually say that the fans got the managers sacked!?! He didnt if you actually read it properly.

Its all about positivity around the club and tbh some of our fans dont offer very much, ala tuesday.

Read posts properly in future please......

Lets have the cold hard facts of our performances this season:

Luton - Shocking performance

Burnley - Equally as poor as above

Ipswich - Much more like it

Coventry - Mediocre

Southend - Uninspiring

WBA - Toothless

Hull - Cannot comment

So far out of the six games I can give an opinion on, we have played well once with the others ranging from piss poor to mediocre, hardly a glowing reference as to why us lemmings should keep dipping our hands into our pockets week after week.

Football is meant to be entertaining, I have seen little in the way of that from our side, so please do not preach that fans are fickle. On current performance levels the club should be grateful that 15,000 turn up let alone the 18-19,000 that keep throwing good money after bad.

Well if it doesnt entertain you dont bother coming.

Cant answer that Newts, but like i say, if RK doesnt fancy him then he is better getting rid than making him train with the reserves etc.

I would have kept MDV and had him as one of my 4 strikers, then got rid of Elvis instead, used O'Grady/Hume as one striker, MDV/Fryatt as the other. All academic now anyway!!!

yes I am scratching my head on this, mdv isnt the best striker in the world but he is certianly more potent then elvis and has a half decent scoring record.

yes I am scratching my head on this, mdv isnt the best striker in the world but he is certianly more potent then elvis and has a half decent scoring record.
we also have Maybury and Sylla. Now sylla is not my favored player by a country mile, but he has not even been used by RK in any matches.... We are paying his wages he is fit so why not try him as another option, what have we to lose. Kisnorbo was bad under CL as was sylla, but look at Paddy now. Give Sylla another chance

Hold up, WTF is your problem? Where do you get off making comments like that?

Probably the same as you, you seem to slag anybody who doesn't conform to your way of thinking, like when you tell people not to bother to go to games, so more reasonably WTF is your problem ???

Now I travel around a 300 or so mile round trip to watch home games and I am a season ticket holder, I did not go to the Hull game due to a family bereavment, however regardless of performance or results I never Boo the team before, during or after, instead I save my comments and opinion to the confides of this forum. It allows me to let off steam.

Also I turn up week in and week out whether we are top 6 or bottom 6. However I refuse to wear blue tinted glasses and believe that everything in the garden is rosy, because it ain't.

Last edited:
Probably the same as you, you seem to slag anybody who doesn't conform to your way of thinking, like when you tell people not to bother to go to games, so more reasonably WTF is your problem ???

Now I travel around a 300 or so mile round trip to watch home games and I am a season ticket holder, I did not go to the Hull game due to a family bereavment, however regardless of performance or results I never Boo the team before, during or after, instead I save my comments and opinion to the confides of this forum. It allows me to let off steam.

Also I turn up week in and week out whether we are top 6 or bottom 6. However I refuse to wear blue tinted glasses and believe that everything in the garden is rosy, because it ain't.

:038: :038: :038: :038: the exact point of my post but in more words.

At what point have a slagged anyone off? Never.

Obviously everyone is entitled to there opinion but whats the point in moaning all the time? My point of view is that if all your going to do is go to games and moan, whats the point?

Quiet frankly, theres no need for comments like Boy G's above even if he doesn't share my opinions.

However I refuse to wear blue tinted glasses and believe that everything in the garden is rosy, because it ain't.

I'm struggling with this a bit. Obviously, if you wore blue tinted galsses nothing would look rosy - it'd all look a bit cold. So presumably you refuse to wear blue tinted glasses for some other reason. Would it clash with the purple tints in the hair? I dunno.

Eats, shites and leaves. That's me.

Now I travel around a 300 or so mile round trip to watch home games and I am a season ticket holder.

pffft. travel further! no actually i agree with you, if people only turned up to be entertained would leicester be in existance? i supported the club as a youngster as they battled for results and scrapped away, ffs was Cottee and Heskey upfront likely to make many 5* games? was it shite! but it was leicester, the team you support and love, and when they are doing good its great. when not its a bit harsh on us but you pick the team you support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00