Loan Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What f*cked this club over was indeed throwing money at rubbish players, as we appear to have done with a lot of the team this year.

Unfortunately quality still costs money.

!00% agree. In the summer the manager and chairman should never of tried to build a stronger squad by bringing in squad players. They should of tried to assemble a strong team of 11. Imo out of the 17 or so players that have come in 4 or 5 at most have actualy made the grade. Fulop,N'Gotty,Clemence,Chambers(but not as CM).
A huge oppurtunity has been missed in the summer and unfortunately we are going to have to be content with mid table at best.

According to GT Fox on Rivals, two loan deals for prem players were scrapped on thursday, make of that what you will

From what I have heard tis true.

Don't bother PM'ing though because I have no idea who they actually were.

It does make you wonder. IMO Milan may not have given it the final seal of approval because there is a fair degree of uneasyness about allowing a manager who may not be here for much longer to sign players.

If it was me I wouldn't want to have a team comprised of two managers players and no manager. If a new man has to come in he would also surely want to bring in his own players.

From what I have heard tis true.

Don't bother PM'ing though because I have no idea who they actually were.

It does make you wonder. IMO Milan may not have given it the final seal of approval because there is a fair degree of uneasyness about allowing a manager who may not be here for much longer to sign players.

If it was me I wouldn't want to have a team comprised of two managers players and no manager. If a new man has to come in he would also surely want to bring in his own players.

One like Steve Staunton?:icon_wink

No way. If it did happen I really would think Milan had lost it.

I am beginning to get this worrying feeling that Milan hasn't lost it; he might never have had it. Did he have good advice at Pompey, was he just lucky? His choice of people to run this club seems to be a disaster. Allen, I liked, but, he was the right man to lead us for three and a half games then, we replace him with Megson, who no other team would appoint as boot boy. Milan sees the right qualities in him: within less than half a dozen games, Megson sees an opportunity to 'better' himself and.....

Even if he does not end up at Bolton - and despite ALL the evidence to the contrary, I cannot believe that he will be a Premier manager - the fact that he has not repaid MM's faith in him, by scotching the rumours, has soured the relationship.
Milan did say he'd use 20 managers, if neccessary; it's perhaps time we checked how he feels about thirty, or forty.

when milan was at pompey everything went pear shaped for him when harry redknapp left and went to southampton . he could see things falling apart so had to beg harry to come back so unless we get a manager like harry who wont take any shit from milan then leicester could be in big trouble i can see the likes of megson bowing down to milan

when milan was at pompey everything went pear shaped for him when harry redknapp left and went to southampton . he could see things falling apart so had to beg harry to come back so unless we get a manager like harry who wont take any shit from milan then leicester could be in big trouble i can see the likes of megson bowing down to milan

He should kiss Milan's feet and beg not to be canned for the 'football' we have been treated to.

Shitehawk wanker!

Well that was what a lot of people thought when Megson took over. That he was going to be Milans 'Yes Man'. He's not really done anything so far to disprove that. If Megson is to leave for Bolton, Gartside will be a completely different Chairman.

Sounds like Bolton want to go back to hoofing the ball up to Kevin Davies.

all we need is a solid and experienced wing back, an attacking mideilder, a creative winger that actually runs at people and a proven goal scorer. thats not too much to ask for is megson?

According to the well known rumour site we are apparantly interested in signing Akos Buzsacky from Plymouth,Apparantly Hollaway has gave him the weekend to decide where he wants to be.Reading between the lines its a definate maybe??

http://www.pafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~1153696,00.html

ALSO FOUND THIS: (Just in Case)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Ajh6gWAnk

IMO Looks a decent enough player with quirky tricks and good delivery..Could be just what the dr ordered..

heard it on the sports news down here this morning but no mention of it being leicester though, just "a team" who have put in a substantial offer.

I think you should find out what the word "bukkake" means Mike....

Bukkake, scat what is in a name? No wonder I am having a bad time in those Tokyo brothels!

So this Plymouth player will be able to p*ss all over the opposition then!

Bukkake, scat what is in a name? No wonder I am having a bad time in those Tokyo brothels!

So this Plymouth player will be able to p*ss all over the opposition then!

Bukkake normally involves semen. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670