Loan Watch 2023/24

Thought I would try and update this:

Soumare - played 30 minutes in 2 matches for Sevilla. They play Barcelona today.

Kristiansen - appears to be starting regularly for Bologna

Thomas - played the full 90 in the last two, including the 8-0 battering by Newcastle

Booth - came off the bench for his debut. 1 appearance so far

Okopu- started first four matches with a goal and assist. Missed the last 4 through injury.

Brunt - appears to have settled in really well at Mansfield. Started the last 6 matches and is yet to be on the losing side

Thought I would try and update this:

Soumare - played 30 minutes in 2 matches for Sevilla. They play Barcelona today.

Kristiansen - appears to be starting regularly for Bologna

Thomas - played the full 90 in the last two, including the 8-0 battering by Newcastle

Booth - came off the bench for his debut. 1 appearance so far

Okopu- started first four matches with a goal and assist. Missed the last 4 through injury.

Brunt - appears to have settled in really well at Mansfield. Started the last 6 matches and is yet to be on the losing side
Brunt, being a left footed defender, perhaps could step up into Doyle’s role somewhere down the line?

Brunt, being a left footed defender, perhaps could step up into Doyle’s role somewhere down the line?
I doubt it. I'd be surprised if we're not already looking at a loan player to fill that position in January.

I doubt it. I'd be surprised if we're not already looking at a loan player to fill that position in January.
We could always bring back one of our three left footed defenders we’ve shipped out on loan.

We could always bring back one of our three left footed defenders we’ve shipped out on loan.

The ones who went out for the whole season?
Sometimes there's a clause allowing the loan to be cut short in January, it's more common when loaning to lower division teams.

But I wouldn't have any of the players we've loaned out ahead of what we've already got.

The ones who went out for the whole season?
Sometimes there's a clause allowing the loan to be cut short in January, it's more common when loaning to lower division teams.

But I wouldn't have any of the players we've loaned out ahead of what we've already got.
We’d be pretty stupid if we didn’t include a clause to cut it short in January seeing as Enzo doesn’t seem to rate the backups as they’re not left footed.

We’d be pretty stupid if we didn’t include a clause to cut it short in January seeing as Enzo doesn’t seem to rate the backups as they’re not left footed.

The teams they went to might not have taken them if there was the chance it was just until January. We needed to get rid of players.

And we can probably sign someone in January who is better than the ones we sent out on loan.

At least Luke knows we’ve never shied away from defensive players who have been involved in massive hammerings, so he still has a future here alongside Vesty.

Kristiansen out for 3 weeks with a thigh injury

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463