Lock your doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stories seem absolutely unreal to me. I live in a flat now and I leave my door open every now and then for days if someone is about to visit and Im not home, and my mum and dad havent locked their door for years, they live in the countryside.

Havent even heard about burglary when the owner is in the house in my town.

I normally do however last night the inside door didnt shut all the way in after i had shut it.

I was up stairs when i heard a noise, i thought it was a bird in the attic however something didnt feel right. I went downstairs and as i did a burglar ran out the door, i chased him but he had too much of a head start.

Lucky he didnt get anything. I went around to neighbours after the police said they had lots of reports of this in the area and a couple said they saw a group of lads outside my back garden.

I realise it was stupid to chase but i was angry and pumped up ready to whack the fecker.

I would hate the same to happen to anyone on here so please double check. It is common now for the lowlifes to try doors to see if they are unlocked. that way if caught they have no tools on them.

Ever since this happened im having trouble sleeping. I say awake expecting them to come back, if i do fall alseep any sound will wake me up.

Im sure it will get better with time, but i really wish id caught him at least i could sleep better.

We went away for the last Bank Holiday weekend. When we returned home I discovered that I had left the front door unlocked all weekend. We were lucky in that no-one had discovered our blunder.

We went away for the last Bank Holiday weekend. When we returned home I discovered that I had left the front door unlocked all weekend. We were lucky in that no-one had discovered our blunder.

I once left the front door open and went away for the weekend. The postman carefully laid Saturday's post on the hall floor but didn't shut the door. I assume he must have thought we were around the side garden or just popped to the neighbours or something.

Ever since this happened im having trouble sleeping. I say awake expecting them to come back, if i do fall alseep any sound will wake me up.

Im sure it will get better with time, but i really wish id caught him at least i could sleep better.

I would say they will be back soon Scarby, with a few of their mates and carrying baseball bats.
You have done yourself no favours at all. These people will not rest.

There was **** all to nick, that's why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670