Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Henderson has a contract until 2009 and some complete tit gave Logan a deal until 2010

So unless someone is prepared to take one of them off our hands (as well that great signing Rab Douglas) we are a bit stuck, really

Can't have four feckin' keepers on the books

Well Henderson has a contract until 2009 and some complete tit gave Logan a deal until 2010

So unless someone is prepared to take one of them off our hands (as well that great signing Rab Douglas) we are a bit stuck, really

Can't have four feckin' keepers on the books

I would think we could get shot of Logan quite easily if he would be prepared to drop down a division or 2.

Yeah he's shite and there's no chance he'll ever improve, lets get on his back and make him feel uncomfortable and then he's confidence will go and we can bury another young player before they've got going.

I can't wait til Ashley Chambers comes through and he doesn't score in 2 games the useless pile of wank.

And as for Mattock, he gave he ball away a few times in a game I saw, fecking get rid of him n'all.

Twats the lot of em - sack em all.

Yeah he's shite and there's no chance he'll ever improve, lets get on his back and make him feel uncomfortable and then he's confidence will go and we can bury another young player before they've got going.

I can't wait til Ashley Chambers comes through and he doesn't score in 2 games the useless pile of wank.

And as for Mattock, he gave he ball away a few times in a game I saw, fecking get rid of him n'all.

Twats the lot of em - sack em all.

I tend to agree with you - he kept us in the game at Preston.

I tend to agree with you - he kept us in the game at Preston.

I actually don't think he is great, IMO he's no worse than henderson but he is young and will improve, he's only played 20 games or so for us and he's only 20yrs old.

I remember reading something along the lines of that if you say things are shit for long enough, you can bet your bottom dollar if they aren't then it won't be long before they are.

I don't think one player has avoided the fans calling them shit for quite some time, some of that is right certain players are, but alot of the time we are talking about young players who are likely to improve given some encouragement.

Last edited:
He was awful against Wolves in fairness.

But he's been good in others, I very much doubt you will get a 20yr old keeper not having a few off days at that age.

Look at the Everton keeper v Man United, he had a shocker, but I bet their fans aren't saying he's shite and that he should be sold.

Last edited:
But he's been good in others, I very much doubt you will get a 20yr old keeper not having a few off days at that age.

Look at the Everton keeper v Man United, he had a shocker, but I bet their fans aren't saying he's shite and that he should be sold.

Fair point...

Were you there Dunc? If so what did you make of it all??

Fair point...

Were you there Dunc? If so what did you make of it all??

I'm not going to lie - I wasn't there, although I've seen the goals and Logan looked culpable for at least 2 if not 3.

From what I gather it was a fitting way to end the season, and if nothing else should convince Mandaric that he needs some serious investment to improve us enough to reach the play offs.

A complete new midfield would go a long way to getting us going next season, and a target man who isn't Horsefield would be good too. I feel sorry for players like Fryatt and Hume who have to resort to chasing long hopeful balls and then basically have to beat 4 defenders to create a chance for each other.

I still reckon given the right service Fryatt and Hume would be effective at this level, the fact that for 10 months they've had nothing is one of the big problems we have.

Last edited:
I was one of the ones calling for Logan back, as Henderson had a few mares. Now Logan has had some I don't know who to call for!

Fryatt's lack of any movement whatsoever worried me on Saturday - especially compared to both Keogh and Bothroyd who completely out-classed him in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669