Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very bad form for Jeff to make IP addresses visible without warning or retrospectively on a forum where they have always been hidden.

if its not illegal....... no problems from my view

if its not illegal....... no problems from my view

The Forum Rules state:
"Your personal details [...] will not be passed on to any third party unless we are required to do so by law."

An IP address would be regarded as a personal detail. I do not think Jeff would want to break his own rules.

What I want to know... is what Melton and Boc are hiding.:icon_bigg

i bet greenmongie works for Initial City Link, every time i have dealt with them i have been bowled over by their bellendishness

yeah it's a word!

i bet greenmongie works for Initial City Link, every time i have dealt with them i have been bowled over by their bellendishness

yeah it's a word!

Me too. Absolute wankers, the lot of them. I am conviced they dont even try and deliver your feckin parcel. They just have a guy driving around in a fiesta posting failed elivery cards through the right doors.

Amtrak are as bad. They couldn't find my flat (don't think it was on their sat nav), so they let my parcel sit in their warehouse for weeks. They never bothered to try again even after I gave them directions. Wankers.

Only because The Vice Squad told them they needed to open it

Hi all,
Just thought i would come on here and find how you are getting on with Mr Hollowords. Are you all happy with the job he has done so far? Is he talking the same old stuff how he has blue blood in his veins and will Take you to the promised land?

Hope you are not taken in by all His bull. As for Saturday a lot coming up from Plymouth and we would love to Win this one because of the way he left us. Mind you he wont have chance to leave you when he fails you will boot him out anyway.

2-3 to us Barry Hales gets your two( good buy for you).

COYG

It happens.Get over your own and your clubs self importance.

I dread to think :icon_conf

He uses this site as a base to hack all our computers, he then takes pictures of us all using our web cams without is knowing.

No i am not Boy thicko and i would not get in to trouble if like they say i am working for the Company they think i am working for!

Did you know that Jeff can see a list of the sites you have previously visited before coming here. Next time please don't go on 'www.asslickers.com' before you visit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669