Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a non-starter BG. My arms wont reach around to my back :icon_wink

I have a two foot long black mamba rubber phallus that i use for both back scratching and application of Ralgex.

If you dont have one just get your boyfriend to do it.

I hope i've been helpful. It's no problem.

Not really. But i will be if we get out played and beat by Plymouth on Saturday.

Should be close Biff it will come down to Hollobollox and Sturrock and there tactics. Sturrock is a master at doing his homework and Hollohead is a good motivator.Who will out fox who on the day will win it imo!

Should be close Biff it will come down to Hollobollox and Sturrock and there tactics. Sturrock is a master at doing his homework and Hollohead is a good motivator.Who will out fox who on the day will win it imo!

More like who is better at playing on a ploughed field... you guys should win that one easy.

Is it not about time you fecked off....:102:

I think it will come down to who scores the most goals....and with our scoring record I'm gonna have a hefty wager that we score a bag full. We've got the most prolific striker in the league. Let's just hope we can patch up Elvis enough to go out there and do the business for us. Be very afraid.

Old StirCock Vs HollowLog will probably oil up and go toe to toe in the center circle at half time. Wahooo, bitch fight.

:
I think it will come down to who scores the most goals....and with our scoring record I'm gonna have a hefty wager that we score a bag full. We've got the most prolific striker in the league. Let's just hope we can patch up Elvis enough to go out there and do the business for us. Be very afraid.

Old StirCock Vs HollowLog will probably oil up and go toe to toe in the center circle at half time. Wahooo, bitch fight.
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

He doesn't does he? His PAFC wittering was mildly tolerable, but a postman that takes the biscuit! Where's my bloody book on steam trains i ordered for christmas, eh? :013:

I am not a postman or do i deliver or have anything to do with Delivering parcels and if this mod wants to come out and break certain rules and say what he means and how he thinks this then i am all ears?

The moderators can see you IP address which gives a big clue to where you are. Although IP addresses are not displayed to the public on this site you should never assume you can be anonymous on a site like this.

I know all about IP addresses but some things are confidential are they not like an ip address or information that the user does not want to divulge? If so i would tell your fellow mod to get his facts right before he puts on his wink and if he wants to say something lets hear it!

I know all about IP addresses but some things are confidential are they not like an ip address or information that the user does not want to divulge? If so i would tell your fellow mod to get his facts right before he puts on his wink and if he wants to say something lets hear it!

I actually think the time has come for you to go and support 'Coventry' for a while :icon_lol:

I agree with you,I think you should leave as a form of protest

What on earth makes you think your IP address is confidential or indeed even your property to make confidential?

I actually think the time has come for you to go and support 'Coventry' for a while :icon_lol:

Ha ha another original ditty with out the wink, very clever are you not! One thing our mods are very clear on is the information they give out about account holders i think you are not on here which could be dangerous i would think in certain circumstances don't you?

An IP address is not confidential. A lot of sites, including this one, don't display it for privacy reasons. But a lot of other sites will display the IP address alongside the post - and it's an option I have if I want to turn it on. There's no legal reason why anyone's IP address shouldn't be published.

As a general rule moderators here don't divulge information that's private, but he's not said where you work, he's just hinted at the kind of business you're involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669