Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you've made three glaring errors there.

1. I'm 22
2. I have a BSc (Hons) Which makes me clever
3. there are rules my post was deleated

Now piss off, before you start quoting human rights laws

Doesn't make your spelling any good though does it :icon_wink

thats utter crap about the hostel and very old news, I know most of the London based fans and this sounds like one of the failed coonsortium that tried to take over!
This board have taken us from Div 2( which we won with records points) to the CCC. They have also built 3 sides of a new ground, The have purchased the lease off the council, they have just yesterday got the go ahead to build the fourth stand with a new hotel and a seperate sports complex... and they do not owe a penny to anyone. Not bad for a few businessmen that took a club from a guy who just wanted to run it in to the ground!

Are you stapleton? :102:

You call being in 20th place doing big club stuff? Dont know about Cornwall i am from Devon which is where Plymouth is!!! Did you get a spirit level in Geography then!:075:

We do big club stuff like remincise about times in Europe, build big stadium, give large allocations to small clubs for their days out.

I am pretty sure although I admit my mistake that a decent percentage of Plymouth's support live in Cornwall. You all speak the same.

We do big club stuff like remincise about times in Europe, build big stadium, give large allocations to small clubs for their days out.

I am pretty sure although I admit my mistake that a decent percentage of Plymouth's support live in Cornwall. You all speak the same.

same father i'd imagine

Yes I am looking forward to the game. :icon_bigg

Several thousand at least i would say. But likening Cornwall to devon is way out of order. I personally dispise the halfwits, just as we all dispise covscum sheep and the trees.

Sorry, where were you when Holloway left and where are you now?

MM is here to make money, he won't leave us whilst he is minus a few mill. He will move away when he has got us promoted, or gets sent down.

And also, why are you so pissed off that you're caretaker manager left?

And you say you are not pissed off because he left, but because he lied? Lies are told everyday in football, if he told the truth : that basically he has took Plymouth to their peak and he wants a chance to better his career. Would you have said 'OK then, at least he told us the truth.'?
Would you fcuk, you would still be as upset as you are acting like a bunch of kids that have just dropped their dummy!

Idiot.

That was posted before reading the thread, I actually was compelled to read it all as I don't think I have seen a better one here!!

Can't believe this person is supposed to be 46!!

His posts have more holes in them than Derby's defence and his spelling makes newts looking like Einstein!!

Am definitely going to the game on Saturday now, couldn't give a flyin' fcuk if they beat us 10 nil, we won't go down and the season is over for us already just like the past 3 or 4, I'm just going to sing 'Where's you're Holloway?' until the Plymouth fans cry, which judging by their reactions to the situation so far will take a couple of minutes!!

46??? Please tell me this is a lie!!

You say 120 people work 'for you' in one of your many posts that are full of shit. Personally, that was the one that brought the biggest tear to my eye. Is that the number of carers that you need a day and you better not be getting that on the NHS as you don't deserve any of my taxes!

Oh no, you're a manager a McDonald's!!

Please come back, I want to point a make fun at the strange person! Although it is a bit harsh, but thats the consequences of eating too many infected spinal collums in baps!

I have to say your comedy & wordplay has been par none so far, feckin hysterical, but I really don't understand this gem.

Why would a fart in a wetsuit be in any way unpopular? :102:

Am I missing something?

being from the midlands Mack you probalbly do not do much scuba diving, ever tried taking a wetsuit off after farting for about an hour!:119:
.... and being from Plymouth you don't seem to be able to spell

Probably not, but quite appropriate for BG though really.

I only use a drysuit, and it goes to show this green cnut how many times he has used a wetsuit because if you fart in a wet suit it just goes through it will not stay around, even farting in a dry suit is no problem as you have a neck seal. If the inbred twat has really dived he would know this.

I only use a drysuit, and it goes to show this green cnut how many times he has used a wetsuit because if you fart in a wet suit it just goes through it will not stay around, even farting in a dry suit is no problem as you have a neck seal. If the inbred twat has really dived he would know this.

:038::038:

Or indeed if he had used a rubber suit for its more usual purpose

Last edited:

It was a Joke numpty brains! Anyway i see your tw*t of a manager is seeking legal action lol. He talks out of his hairy hole just like you do!

Last edited:
It was a Joke numpty brains! Anyway i see your tw*t of a manager is seeking legal action lol. He talks out of his hairy hole just like you do!

He's taking legal action because your chairman is talking out of his hairy hole.

He's trying to blame Holloway for spouting out clauses in players contracts, does the silly prick not realise it was the players agent.

The fact of the matter is, your chairman is extremely bitter about losing Holloway when you were in a decent position. You bring in a fat twat of a manager who has returned your club to the type of results everyone expects from a shitty championship side. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69