Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has reminded me of a simple chap on a campsite near Plymouth who asked me if I'd swap his car with my Citroen 2CV because his wife liked it. When I asked what car he had he said "It dohwn't madder whad car I got, do it?". The deal was never done.

Don't despise us Lako.

Your right, thats the Lako of old coming through, ive tried very hard over the last few months to contain my anger, i feel i have done this very well and will now eat 43 boost bars to console myself because of this horrible relapse.

I hope you can forgive me Alex.

This thread has reminded me of a simple chap on a campsite near Plymouth who asked me if I'd swap his car with my Citroen 2CV because his wife liked it. When I asked what car he had he said "It dohwn't madder whad car I got, do it?". The deal was never done.

:icon_lol: short but very sweet

Your right, thats the Lako of old coming through, ive tried very hard over the last few months to contain my anger, i feel i have done this very well and will now eat 43 boost bars to console myself because of this horrible relapse.

I hope you can forgive me Alex.

Alex, Alex, who the fcuk is Alex?

What about the rest of us?

How many boost bars?

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Alex, Alex, who the fcuk is Alex?

What about the rest of us?

How many boost bars?

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

I use Alex as a collective as he is level headed and a wonderful representative of the overall group :)

Boost bars, 43 Boost bars.

30 pages! i wish i had the patience to read it all.

Change your settings to make it more than about a post a page! Only 8 pages for me :icon_cool

Very Original "Smegson" Well he could see there was a problem so why did he go? Maybe he could not see you going up? Good player in his day saw him many times played for us before he went to Everton.What was your spending Budget this term? Did not see many big names coming thought he would have had a lot to spend?

Don't know how Megson could've spent any money when he was here whilst the transfer window was closed.........
And yes, I'm sure he could see we wouldn't go up, so he would be of the same mind as pretty much most of the fans in that regard!

30 pages! i wish i had the patience to read it all.

Go into your User CP & change your 'posts per page' setting, it's only 4 pages long for me.

Last edited:

To be fair, if you had a 2CV then he was correct, it really doesn't matter what car he was giving you for it.

I reckon the carrot-muncher was taking the piss out of you Bobby

Last edited:
The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now what would you bring down to Plymouth? Anyway you are welcome to Hollowhead and you watch him try and out fox(excuse the pun) sturrock on Saturday, He will want to win this more than any game he has played this season and that will be his down fall. How long will hollowbrain last? Will your crowd start to leave the ground like thay always do before the end of a match when you are losing? Lets face it we know we are a small club but we are well run and show a profit and own our own ground outright.
!

This might be Plymouths biggest game in years, and that in itself answers your question. The difference in ambition between the two clubs is as wide as Jordons legs. Whatever the result for Leicester on Saturday, it will soon forgotten by us come Monday morning. Regarding the number of fans , Leicester will outdo Plymouth every day of the week when we play a team that interests us. I could mention we took 4000 to Athletico Madrid, but then again coming from Plymouth you wouldnt know who are what they are. You say that you are a small club, and of course you are absolutely right. Well done:038:

If you are going to talk about Hollowords and our club at least try and do a boit of research before you come put with a load of carp!Paul Sturrock got us where we are today not Hollowords he was just a caretaker for short time. We could not give a fig about him moving on its the way he done it by telling lies. As for where you lot are how long before manderdick gets fed up with no progress from your team. Look who he has signed on ffs, Hayles 150k thanks a million.
All our fans would have wished him all the best if he had done the right thing and not said a week before he left that there was no way he was going anywhere, he loves the club, the board are brilliant, i have green blood in my veins, i love the green army lets get behingd our club and be the 12th man, sounds familiar does it?:icon_bigg

Sorry, where were you when Holloway left and where are you now?

MM is here to make money, he won't leave us whilst he is minus a few mill. He will move away when he has got us promoted, or gets sent down.

And also, why are you so pissed off that you're caretaker manager left?

And you say you are not pissed off because he left, but because he lied? Lies are told everyday in football, if he told the truth : that basically he has took Plymouth to their peak and he wants a chance to better his career. Would you have said 'OK then, at least he told us the truth.'?
Would you fcuk, you would still be as upset as you are acting like a bunch of kids that have just dropped their dummy!

Idiot.

To be fair, if you had a 2CV then he was correct, it really doesn't matter what car he was giving you for it.

I reckon the carrot-muncher was taking the piss out of you Bobby

Never thought of that, the cheeky tw*t.

Its not utter crap we always sell out out allocation plus

You say you take about 4000 to all the London games, when it's FACT the away section holds no where near that. :bang:

http://www.pasalb.co.uk/

their London branch's website has had 50,000 visiters since 1999 membership covers the south east and beyond:icon_bigg

http://www.argyletrust.org.uk/branches.html

this site says that the london branch has over 300 members they must all pay to get in 2 or 3 times

Last edited:
this is probably the longest discussion anyone has ever had regarding plymouth argyle, very impressed. given their history and stature i'm shocked they don't have more important things to shite on about

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69