Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry it was Alan Sheen he went to Leeds, He said to Hollowhead(this is what his father said) That he wanted a first team place and holloway said he was not good enough had a row with him.. whats he like as a player?

Surely it would never be the case that a player was unhappy at not being in the first team?

No sh*t sherlock!

sorry it was Alan Sheen he went to Leeds, He said to Hollowhead(this is what his father said) That he wanted a first team place and holloway said he was not good enough had a row with him.. whats he like as a player?

And he was absolutely spot on

No 'hollow words' there, that's for sure

being from the midlands Mack you probalbly do not do much scuba diving, ever tried taking a wetsuit off after farting for about an hour!:119:

No, why? What happens? Does it prevent you from being able to take it off?

1124.jpg

You really are a jack of all trades. You know him, you know this, if you ask me you are speaking bollocks. There is more chance of me walking out of this office, meeting Ollie outside, having a coffee with him and him signing me up for Saturday's game than you doing all of the above. For starters, we haven't loaned any player to Ipswich and if you don't know the name of the player how did the conversation start?

'You're that young lad for City's Dad ain't?'
'Yes that's me. Ollie's a cnut'
'I am from Plymouth, I think the same. You look just like that young lad from City.'

On about my English,I dont speak bollocks and have been going to my Club for 40 years when my dad first took me.Maybe not like your club but we are like a family and we know each other,I am a season ticket holder and have been since i earnt my first wage, i go away on a lot of the Argyle coperate deals which are good value, you get to fly with the team stay in the hotel with the players have a meal go to the away vip then watch the game. I do that 8- 10 times on away games and beleave it or not the 4 guys that run the club i have known since they were just fans, they put in 250k each for a place on the board and have done wonders.Player was Alan Sheen and it was leeds i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name, went to Leeds my mistake. I to be honest i dont give a flying f**k if you think i am talking bollox.:icon_roll

Last edited:
On about my English,I dont speak bollocks and have been going to my Club for 40 years when my dad first took me.Maybe not like your club but we are like a family and we know each other,I am a season ticket holder and have been since i earnt my first wage, i go away on a lot of the Argyle coperate deals which are good value, you get to fly with the team stay in the hotel with the players have a meal go to the away vip then watch the game. I do that 8- 10 times on away games and beleave it or not the 4 guys that run the club i have known since they were just fans, they put in 250k each for a place on the board and have done wonders.Player was Alan Sheen and it was leeds i ahd to ring someone who was with me for his name, went to Leeds my mistake. I to be honest i dont give a flying f**k if you think i am talking bollox.:icon_roll

Are you from Belgium :102:

Going back to a point that was made earlier re this guy being a bit simple. Any one spot the mistake in the title of the thread?

Here you go, mate

Just click to start:

http://www.english-online.org.uk/beginners/beg1_1.htm

Last edited:
How can you be greenarmyboy when you're 46. :icon_conf

Why don't you pick something more appropriate or factually correct.

Hang on. I've just spotted the flaw in my plan...

anyway Numpties i have to go now spent to much time on your site today, by the way i will say i do like the set up on the site is very user freindly.Talk to you guys soon no doubt after we thrash you on saturday in front of millions and Hollowords saying the same old carp like " i dont understand why the crowd are booing" or " where was the 12th man today when we really wanted him all we could hear was the plymouth fans after there 2nd goal"

greenarmy:098:

Last edited:
i go away on a lot of the Argyle coperate deals which are good value, you get to fly with the team stay in the hotel with the players have a meal go to the away vip then watch the game. I do that 8- 10 times on away games and beleave it or not the 4 guys that run the club i have known since they were just fans, they put in 250k

Oh well we don't do stuff like that - We're too big a club for that, we have players from big clubs and do big club stuff.

'We're are a family, we know each other'

So it is true what they say about Cornish family trees?

anyway Numpties i have to go now spent to much time on your site today, by the way i will say i do like the set up on the site is very user freindly.Talk to you guys soon no dount after we thrash you on saturday in front of millions and Hollowords saying the same old carp like " i dont understand why the crowd are booing" or " where was the 12th man today when we really wanted him all we could here was the plymouth fans after there 2nd goal"

I don't think he'll be saying that - he speaks English for a start :icon_roll

Feck me, the schools must be just super down in Plymouth........

anyway Numpties i have to go now spent to much time on your site today, by the way i will say i do like the set up on the site is very user freindly.Talk to you guys soon no doubt after we thrash you on saturday in front of millions and Hollowords saying the same old carp like " i dont understand why the crowd are booing" or " where was the 12th man today when we really wanted him all we could here was the plymouth fans after there 2nd goal"

:sleep: :sleep:

Oh well we don't do stuff like that - We're too big a club for that, we have players from big clubs and do big club stuff.

'We're are a family, we know each other'

So it is true what they say about Cornish family trees?

You call being in 20th place doing big club stuff? Dont know about Cornwall i am from Devon which is where Plymouth is!!! Did you get a spirit level in Geography then!:075:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69