Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
look mate, I rate you as high as I rate a 3rd class citizen, if not lower. Now be a good boy, albeit a 46 year old one, and fcuk off please. Plymouth is a nothing team to us always has been and always will be. I would rather talk to a cov fan and thats fcuking saying a lot.
We dont want to hear you comments and views, not one little bit. It may be a good idea for you to go down to the social and collect your benefits so as you have some money to come to the better city with

never had to sign on in my life, and what is wrong with 3rd rate Citizen's as you call them. Money is not an object for me and i have over 120 People working for me( no its not a farm).If Plymouth are a nothing team then what does that make your team down in 20th.

Do you go to every game? Do you go to every away game? If you do respect if you dont stfu!:110:

Last edited:
I understand that this is where those that are in the know down there, meet up for a post matchday buttie.

Image1.jpg
Ahhhhhhh Just look at that Coastline and the air can't you breath it Mmmmm.
Oh i forgot you live in a s**t hole in the midlands where even the mice throw themselves on the traps.

I dunno guys, in a way I have a little sympathy for Plymouth Argyle.

A small club who will always sell their best players, a club who will never achieve anything.

Big club eats little club.

Its capitalism.

Poor sods.

Oh i forgot you live in a s**t hole in the midlands where even the mice throw themselves on the traps.

Is that your mainstand?

I live in the Highlands Of Scotland.

Not me!

And yes, I can almost breathe the air. I must confess that Jennycliff (for personal reasons that only Trevor would understand) is one of my favourite places on the planet.

What a total, utter cnut. Holloway has nothing but try and put this behind him but the chairman feels the need to stick a dagger in to save his face. This happens also before a game between the two sides.

yup purely done to stir up the fans emotions

Check out the Plymouth Site... a 6 part statement from their chairman blaming Holloway for everything happening in the world.

http://www.pafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~1233592,00.html

If you believe that rant, then Holloway ran the club and the board didn't. Perhaps that's why they are not very well run. Speaking to London based Plymouth fans they absolutely hate the board as they are trying to get their hands on the young players hostel ( which has been purchased by and run by fans ) for free in order to close it and sell it as residential property, and trouser the cash.

What a total, utter cnut. Holloway has nothing but try and put this behind him but the chairman feels the need to stick a dagger in to save his face. This happens also before a game between the two sides.

I knew he was going to come out with something today not that much though! To be fair to Paul i have known him many years and one thing he is not is a liar! I have also met Holloway on many occasions and sat by him on the plane before on away days. he really could sell sand to the Arab's but below the front and the bullshite is a very dishonest man! Ok so you say its football but i think our game can do with out thse type of charactors.

Its about time the game was cleaned up,you have been warned about him, What is the young player that has just gone on loan to Ipswich? I was talking to his Father on a business trip to Dublin, said Holloway treated him really bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69