Not open for further replies.
Martin O'Steal

how dare you leave us for a bigger club

we take 10,000 to every game, Celtic and Villa are nothing

we're gonna do some masks!!!!!!!!!!111

oh and by the way....

build a bridge
get over it

this thread has just confirmed what i already thought of plymouth fans.

:icon_bigg It's been a long time since last I started laughing at a computer screen but you've just set me off....

This has got to be one of the funniest threads on here for a long time. Well done everybody. :038::081::icon_lol:

This has got to be one of the funniest threads on here for a long time. Well done everybody. :038::081::icon_lol:

I thought i had at least matched homer with my witty comments in this thread, oh well i will just have to try harder...

:102::102:

Oh dear, i've just re-read your message...please ignore the one above,,,,,,DOH

:icon_redf:icon_redf

this thread has just confirmed what i already thought of plymouth fans.

Well thanks you there fck you or wat ever your name is, i will take that in a posative way. I am glad you are all having a laugh because that is what makes the world go around imo.
I will be laughung my Bollox off on Saturday about 7.20:

Homer where are you changing your nappy again:018:

Well thanks you there fck you or wat ever your name is, i will take that in a posative way. I am glad you are all having a laugh because that is what makes the world go around imo.

im sure you will be :)

what a twat.
Tell me is a shag from a sailor better than a shag from a farmer?...:102:

what a twat.
Tell me is a shag from a sailor better than a shag from a farmer?...:102:

Oh how witty how long have you been waiting to come out with that Original ditty. Like your mate early in the day these are old ones Boy Genuis me Bollox. i bet your about as popular as a Fart in a wetsuit mate!

Oh how witty how long have you been waiting to come out with that Original ditty. Like your mate early in the day these are old ones Boy Genuis me Bollox. i bet your about as popular as a Fart in a wetsuit mate!

Trot on mate, you are boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69