Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon our spending budget is almost equal to your selling one.

You spent nearly 5 Million then,We spent 1.5 Million coming in but still have money for the summer of Course. Our trouble is location and wages, when people do come down they love it its a good way of life. Trouble is the amount of Hours they have to travel(as i know) even though they fly to most games now!

We put in several bids of over a million for players but there wage demands were to high or there wife's did not want to move away from London or the Midlands. But thats life one of the down sides of not having a chairman with millions. Look at Pompey where would they be with out your Chairman's input still playing us no doubt!

I don't think so my old son,1-0 to the City,We can't score anymore than that....
I am fluent in the language of bollox

i dont think so me hamson . 1.0 to the city , cant score anymore then that !

Just to Clarify:

me hamson = my handsome young friend
1.0 to the city = bus into town at dinner time
can't score anymore = erectile dysfunction

Welcome back Chesty Fo, i thought we'd lost you for good. :056:

I must admit we did get taken in by him, probably because he is Westcoutry and understand the way of life down here and the fan base! I suppose we have not been used to that sort of Manager coming and going. The only one that really went with a bit of a cloud over his head is Shilton who got in to trouble financially himself and it showed in his performance on and off the field:

One of my best mates is From Hinckley and i do stay with him when i come up so i will be there for the weekend and his mates alwaystreat me well even though i am Argyle:

Good luck in the Game!

But Hinkley's nowhere near London.

All 80 of the Hinckley Green Army Branch shall be paying on the day

Got my Ticket already and will not be watching it with the Hinckley Branch Of the Green Army, i have 4 brothers coming up so will link up with them later in the day.I wont ask for recomended pubs!

Got my Ticket already and will not be watching it with the Hinckley Branch Of the Green Army, i have 4 brothers coming up so will link up with them later in the day.I wont ask for recomended pubs!

Any really - I can't see Argyle fans getting bother unless they want it.

I bet he's the flippin' crazee bonkers joker in the family

I bet all the girls love him, as well

I bet he's the flippin' crazee bonkers joker in the family

I bet all the girls love him, as well

The thing is, he's just a little cracker, sure he tells lies and talks shite and couldn't grammatically string a sentence together, but what the hell, that's our little cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69