Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now what would you bring down to Plymouth? Anyway you are welcome to Hollowhead and you watch him try and out fox(excuse the pun) sturrock on Saturday, He will want to win this more than any game he has played this season and that will be his down fall. How long will hollowbrain last? Will your crowd start to leave the ground like thay always do before the end of a match when you are losing? Lets face it we know we are a small club but we are well run and show a profit and own our own ground outright.
Even with your countless millions and Managers you are in a fight to stay up already and we are 5 points off a play off postion.
As a business you must be well in the shite paying compo every six months..

I will laugh when you are playing down in Div 1

Good luck on Saturday you will need it and just listen to our support out sing yours all through the game!
Of course he will it is his former club :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:tumbleweed:

Hollowhead AND Hollowbrain

It's so funny because his name is Holloway, and he's cleverly turned it around to incorporate the phrases 'hollow head' and 'hollow brain' in it

Hilarious AND clever yet again - and incredibly versatile :038:

I bet they've got some flippin' crazee bonkers songs for Saturday

Homer, please stop, i've not laughed so hard since my granny got her tit stuck in the mangle!!!

I suggest you have a look when Smegson left....I can't wait for Bolton's fall from grace.

Very Original "Smegson" Well he could see there was a problem so why did he go? Maybe he could not see you going up? Good player in his day saw him many times played for us before he went to Everton.What was your spending Budget this term? Did not see many big names coming thought he would have had a lot to spend?

Very Original "Smegson" Well he could see there was a problem so why did he go? Maybe he could not see you going up? Good player in his day saw him many times played for us before he went to Everton.What was your spending Budget this term? Did not see many big names coming thought he would have had a lot to spend?

We have spent more than you have sold, which is saying something.

We had big offers for Kisnorbo, Mattock, McAulay and a few others amounting to more than your total recouped in the window. Big difference is we kept the players :023:

I reckon our spending budget is almost equal to your selling one.

Well he could see there was a problem so why did he go?

Because a club in a better higher position came in for him.

Maybe he could not see you going up?

Maybe that wasn't his initial objective and if the job was such a big 'un, he would not have taken it.

What was your spending Budget this term?

No idea. But we were offered nearly 5 million for players in the window. You were offered a lower amount and sold 4 of your best players.

Did not see many big names coming thought he would have had a lot to spend?

Well considering we signed Brum's player of the season when they were promoted, a goalpoacher from the same club, top goalscorer for Derby last season as well as their inspirational captain. I suppose that's decent work really....

Smegson pissed us off because we saved him from the managerial scraphead to throw in back in our faces. You felt loyalty would play a part but obiviously not. Talk is cheap just like Mr.Holloway with his brainwashing powers did to you, if you read this site not all are spellbound by his way with the English Language. Seems you lot got sucked in more than most.

Last edited:
The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now what would you bring down to Plymouth? Anyway on with the rest of the bollocks that comes out of my mouth .....

Are you stupid, simple or both :102:

You club requested tickets were sent to them early so your fans could get their hands on them. Your club think this is the biggest game in your history.

Your bringing 2000 +, oh wow thats great :icon_wink

The only one bigging this game up is you and your club, now why would that be ?? You see this as an important game, you see this as a chance to wave some stupid money things around. How pathetic you and your club really are.

Are you stupid, simple or both :102:

You club requested tickets were sent to them early so your fans could get their hands on them. Your club think this is the biggest game in your history.

Your bringing 2000 +, oh wow thats great :icon_wink

It's made all the more ironic that by the more they bring through the turnstiles, it fills up Mandaric's coffers and Holloway's budger.

Maybe that wasn't his initial objective and if the job was such a big 'un, he would not have taken it.

No idea. But we were offered nearly 5 million for players in the window. You were offered a lower amount and sold 4 of your best players.

Well considering we signed Brum's player of the season when they were promoted, a goalpoacher from the same club, top goalscorer for Derby last season as well as their inspirational captain. I suppose that's decent work really....

Smegson pissed us off because we saved him from the managerial scraphead to throw in back in our faces. You felt loyalty would play a part but obiviously not. Talk is cheap just like Mr.Holloway with his brainwashing powers did to you, if you read this site not all are spellbound by his way with the English Language. Seems you lot got sucked in more than most.

the 1st part could easily be aimed at the lovely jovial ollie as to why he left plymouth :) as for the last highlighted part its dawned on me that holloway is a clone of derren brown :icon_eek::)

Smegson pissed us off because we saved him from the managerial scraphead to throw in back in our faces. You felt loyalty would play a part but obiviously. Talk is cheap just like Mr.Holloway with his brainwashing powers did to you, if you read this site not all are spellbound by his way with the English Language. Seems you lot got sucked in more than most.

I must admit we did get taken in by him, probably because he is Westcoutry and understand the way of life down here and the fan base! I suppose we have not been used to that sort of Manager coming and going. The only one that really went with a bit of a cloud over his head is Shilton who got in to trouble financially himself and it showed in his performance on and off the field:

One of my best mates is From Hinckley and i do stay with him when i come up so i will be there for the weekend and his mates alwaystreat me well even though i am Argyle:

Good luck in the Game!

I must admit we did get taken in by him, probably because he is Westcoutry and understand the way of life down here and the fan base! I suppose we have not been used to that sort of Manager coming and going. The only one that really went with a bit of a cloud over his head is Shilton who got in to trouble financially himself and it showed in his performance on and off the field:

One of my best mates is From Hinckley and i do stay with him when i come up so i will be there for the weekend and his mates alwaystreat me well even though i am Argyle:

Good luck in the Game!

Fair enough. But at least it was better to have an exchange of opinions than boasts and insults? :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69