Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks jeff but thats tickets sold in our ground for away matches, we have a big following in London from ex pats that pay on the day... As you will see on saturday.

I'd expect the home club to report the number of fans through the turnstiles.
So I've just looked at the Palace site and they're saying there were 1196 away fans. So 80 must have paid on the turnstiles.

I'd expect the home club to report the number of fans through the turnstiles.
So I've just looked at the Palace site and they're saying there were 1196 away fans. So 80 must have paid on the turnstiles.

That's a big following all right :icon_lol:

Early contender for 'funniest poster' in the TB awards 2008 :038:

The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now what would you bring down to Plymouth? Anyway you are welcome to Hollowhead and you watch him try and out fox(excuse the pun) sturrock on Saturday, He will want to win this more than any game he has played this season and that will be his down fall. How long will hollowbrain last? Will your crowd start to leave the ground like thay always do before the end of a match when you are losing? Lets face it we know we are a small club but we are well run and show a profit and own our own ground outright.
Even with your countless millions and Managers you are in a fight to stay up already and we are 5 points off a play off postion.
As a business you must be well in the shite paying compo every six months..

I will laugh when you are playing down in Div 1

Good luck on Saturday you will need it and just listen to our support out sing yours all through the game!

Last edited:
Hollowhead AND Hollowbrain

It's so funny because his name is Holloway, and he's cleverly turned it around to incorporate the phrases 'hollow head' and 'hollow brain' in it

Hilarious AND clever yet again - and incredibly versatile :038:

I bet they've got some flippin' crazee bonkers songs for Saturday

Thanks jeff but thats tickets sold in our ground for away matches, we have a big following in London from ex pats that pay on the day... As you will see on saturday.

3000 turned up at Palace without tickets?

I think you have Egyptian river disease

The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now what would you bring down to Plymouth? Anyway you are welcome to Hollowhead and you watch him try and out fox(excuse the pun) sturrock on Saturday, He will want to win this more than any game he has played this season and that will be his down fall. How long will hollowbrain last? Will your crowd start to leave the ground like thay always do before the end of a match when you are losing? Lets face it we know we are a small club but we are well run and show a profit and own our own ground outright.
Even with your countless millions and Managers you are in a fight to stay up already and we are 5 points off a play off postion.

Good luck on Saturday you will need it and just listen to our support out sing yours all through the game!

Goodbye. You've showed yourself up! Have a network of accurate stats, next time you want to slag us. I find it appalling that someone comes onto a website to spit so much venom of a flaming manager leaving their club. Clubs will always be there, managers won't.

ffs give it a rest and move on i couldnt believe it when your profile said you were 46 i wouldve guessed half that

Hope you have a nice day...all 7 of you.

Goodbye. You've showed yourself up! Have a network of accurate stats, next time you want to slag us. I find it appalling that someone comes onto a website to spit so much venom of a flaming manager leaving their club. Clubs will always be there, managers won't.

30 posts of it:081::icon_eek:

The game is on Sky at 5.20pm on Saturday but we will still bring up over 2000 now

but you take 4000 to every London game :102:

surely for this Ian Gonaway grudge match all the London travellers can make it?

please bring about 5000, we can put the money towards buying your players

Ha ha i am not spiting Venom Hazz just responding, And if that is showing myself up then you want to look at some of the posts on this very thread. I love my Club like you do and we do have a problem with the way Hollowballs left us in the Shite and ruined our season, but hey thats football just think your mad taking him on out of all the managers you could have had you take this fake on.When he goes i promise to come back on and see the remarks that flow because i really think its not to far away.
Good luck on Saturday!

but you take 4000 to every London game :102:

surely for this Ian Gonaway grudge match all the London travellers can make it?

please bring about 5000, we can put the money towards buying your players

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611