Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one of the best away followings in the CCC and look where we are. we take about 4000 to all London games yours has put about 500 on just for the Hollowords factor.Sorry how many People in your area? We average about 13k at the moment which is not great i admit but if you did not have maderdick you probably be fighting to saty in div one now as you will be next season.And who is arguing just putting over a bit of banter, whats up can't take it there there:056:

What a complete load of rubbish that is.

Qpr - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 2,500 (usally upper tier only 1,200)
Charlton - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 3,000
Watford - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 2,500

I think we have sold about 2000 Tickets so far so may be another 500 coming up so should be a good day out!

We have one of the best away followings in the CCC and look where we are. we take about 4000 to all London games yours has put about 500 on just for the Hollowords factor.Sorry how many People in your area? We average about 13k at the moment which is not great i admit but if you did not have maderdick you probably be fighting to saty in div one now as you will be next season.And who is arguing just putting over a bit of banter, whats up can't take it there there:056:

Are you a window licker?

Your maths are unfurtunately average for the area you reside!

Having said that your spelling is bottom set material.

Do the decent thing greenarmyboy..You were bearable up until then but don't come on here quoting absolute horseshit

we take about 4000 to all London games

:icon_bigg

oh aye

and when you went Colchester i bet you took 4000 too

and the remaining 833 were the home fans...

selling club, small club, smaller club than us. even if you beat us 5-0, football gravity will see to you in the end

I think we have sold about 2000 Tickets so far so may be another 500 coming up so should be a good day out!

Are you a window licker?

Your maths are unfurtunately average for the area you reside!

Having said that your spelling is bottom set material.

And this Plymouth bumpkin has the cheek to call me thick, How I feel sorry for his cider rotted brain

What a complete load of rubbish that is.

Qpr - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 2,500 (usally upper tier only 1,200)
Charlton - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 3,000
Watford - Maximum away capacity for a league game is 2,500

Its not utter crap we always sell out out allocation plus

Maderdick

It's so funny because his name is Mandaric, and he's cleverly turned it around (and this time changed it completely) to incorporate the word 'dick' in it

Once again, his wonderfully erudite and witty 'banter' is both hilarious AND clever :038:

Maderdick

It's so funny because his name is Mandaric, and he's cleverly turned it around (and this time changed it completely) to incorporate the word 'dick' in it

Once again, his wonderfully erudite and witty 'banter' is both hilarious AND clever :038:

Shall we have go ? Shitruck ? Sturrcock ??:102:
Going to be a real whacky time on Saturday,these Plymouth fans sound a right nutty bunch

Last edited:
Maderdick

You take :056:sarcasm to a whole new level Homer!!!!

Maderdick

He sould have his own TV show

Shall we have go ? Shitruck ? Sturrcock ??:102:

greenmongyboy

:102:

i'm looking forward to the big one Scunthorpe vs Plymouth, tuesday 11th march

anyone want to play guess the attendance?

:icon_roll

wow another one with a lot of posts 27 thousand do you ahve time for anything else and after hours of posting on here that is the best you can come up with...pathetic:098:

Why are you so bitter and spitting venom at everyone.Its a game of football,we both support our teams.Its not war or anything..you sad little man

wow another one with a lot of posts 27 thousand do you have time for anything else and after hours of posting on here that is the best you can come up with...pathetic:098:

it was a parody of you, numbnuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670