Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollowords

It's so funny because his name is Holloway, and he's cleverly turned it around to incorporate the phrase 'hollow words' in it

Hilarious AND clever :038:

Re: Prediction League - Week SEVEN fixtures - Fri/Sat 8th/9th Feb

He'll try flogging you a dodgy DVD soon, maybe even dodgibox or failing that, a knackered iPod.

DVD not Ipod could get you a modded 360 :023:

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - Week SEVEN fixtures - Fri/Sat 8th/9th Feb

DVD not Ipod could get you a modded 360 :023:

not sure he has the sense of humor required for a 360

Sorry Jeff must have been the quiet just seemed that way!

What's your point here? That we don't have many fans? Are you mad? You have the biggest catchment area for any club in the Championship and still cannot sell out your tin pot ground!! Exeter have a bigger following than you proportionally.

This is your big away day as you're so peeved at Ollie walking out from you so you're likely to bring a following, how many did you take to Coventry? Stoke? etc..?

Don't come on here and start arguments you will lose on every time. I had a go at a few Fox fans who went to one of your sites and started taking the piss. I don't think it's fair, as you lot must have been devastated to lose your manager and all your better players.....

What's your point here? That we don't have many fans? Are you mad? You have the biggest catchment area for any club in the Championship and still cannot sell out your tin pot ground!! Exeter have a bigger following than you proportionally.

This is your big away day as you're so peeved at Ollie walking out from you so you're likely to bring a following, how many did you take to Coventry? Stoke? etc..?

Don't come on here and start arguments you will lose on every time. I had a go at a few Fox fans who went to one of your sites and started taking the piss. I don't think it's fair, as you lot must have been devastated to lose your manager and all your better players.....

We have one of the best away followings in the CCC and look where we are. we take about 4000 to all London games yours has put about 500 on just for the Hollowords factor.Sorry how many People in your area? We average about 13k at the moment which is not great i admit but if you did not have maderdick you probably be fighting to saty in div one now as you will be next season.And who is arguing just putting over a bit of banter, whats up can't take it there there:056:

We have one of the best away followings in the CCC and look where we are. we take about 4000 to all London games yours has put about 500 on just for the Hollowords factor.Sorry how many People in your area? We average about 13k at the moment which is not great i admit but if you did not have maderdick you probably be fighting to saty in div one now as you will be next season.And who is arguing just putting over a bit of banter, whats up can't take it there there:056:

greeny thingy type of amy BOY...shouldnt u b at schooly

You're not doing your club any favours at all you know? You have the grammar sense of HFs gimp and arguments that are complete and utter trite. You take 4000 to London matches do you? Are you ok in the head? You're bringing 4500 to Leicester are you? You are just like your club I'm afraid, falling apart at the unrealistic seams.

Hahaha

Maderdick :081::081:

You're not doing your club any favours at all you know? You have the grammar sense of HFs gimp and arguments that are complete and utter trite. You take 4000 to London matches do you? Are you ok in the head? You're bringing 4500 to Leicester are you? You are just like your club I'm afraid, falling apart at the unrealistic seams.

Well said.:023:

I'm sorry but I would doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00