Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the young player that has just gone on loan to Ipswich? I was talking to his Father on a business trip to Dublin, said Holloway treated him really bad!

We haven't had a player go out on loan to Ipswich, I understand they had a certain David Norris from somewhere though.

Oh how witty how long have you been waiting to come out with that Original ditty. Like your mate early in the day these are old ones Boy Genuis me Bollox. i bet your about as popular as a Fart in a wetsuit mate!

I have to say your comedy & wordplay has been par none so far, feckin hysterical, but I really don't understand this gem.

Why would a fart in a wetsuit be in any way unpopular? :102:

Am I missing something?

If you believe that rant, then Holloway ran the club and the board didn't. Perhaps that's why they are not very well run. Speaking to London based Plymouth fans they absolutely hate the board as they are trying to get their hands on the young players hostel ( which has been purchased by and run by fans ) for free in order to close it and sell it as residential property, and trouser the cash.

thats utter crap about the hostel and very old news, I know most of the London based fans and this sounds like one of the failed coonsortium that tried to take over!
This board have taken us from Div 2( which we won with records points) to the CCC. They have also built 3 sides of a new ground, The have purchased the lease off the council, they have just yesterday got the go ahead to build the fourth stand with a new hotel and a seperate sports complex... and they do not owe a penny to anyone. Not bad for a few businessmen that took a club from a guy who just wanted to run it in to the ground!

thats utter crap about the hostel and very old news, I know most of the London based fans and this sounds like one of the failed coonsortium that tried to take over!
This board have taken us from Div 2( which we won with records points) to the CCC. They have also built 3 sides of a new ground, The have purchased the lease off the council, they have just yesterday got the go ahead to build the fourth stand with a new hotel and a seperate sports complex... and they do not owe a penny to anyone. Not bad for a few businessmen that took a club from a guy who just wanted to run it in to the ground!

are you getting commission from the chairman/board of directors :)

I have to say your comedy & wordplay has been par none so far, feckin hysterical, but I really don't understand this gem.

Am I missing something?
being from the midlands Mack you probalbly do not do much scuba diving, ever tried taking a wetsuit off after farting for about an hour!:119:

Last edited:

Am I missing something?

Probably not, but quite appropriate for BG though really.

I knew he was going to come out with something today not that much though! To be fair to Paul i have known him many years and one thing he is not is a liar! I have also met Holloway on many occasions and sat by him on the plane before on away days. he really could sell sand to the Arab's but below the front and the bullshite is a very dishonest man! Ok so you say its football but i think our game can do with out thse type of charactors.

Its about time the game was cleaned up,you have been warned about him, What is the young player that has just gone on loan to Ipswich? I was talking to his Father on a business trip to Dublin, said Holloway treated him really bad!

You really are a jack of all trades. You know him, you know this, if you ask me you are speaking bollocks. There is more chance of me walking out of this office, meeting Ollie outside, having a coffee with him and him signing me up for Saturday's game than you doing all of the above. For starters, we haven't loaned any player to Ipswich and if you don't know the name of the player how did the conversation start?

'You're that young lad for City's Dad ain't?'
'Yes that's me. Ollie's a cnut'
'I am from Plymouth, I think the same. You look just like that young lad from City.'

Last edited:
We haven't had a player go out on loan to Ipswich, I understand they had a certain David Norris from somewhere though.
sorry it was Alan Sheen he went to Leeds, He said to Hollowhead(this is what his father said) That he wanted a first team place and holloway said he was not good enough had a row with him.. whats he like as a player?

sorry it was Alan Sheen he went to Leeds, He said to Hollowhead(this is what his father said) That he wanted a first team place and holloway said he was not good enough had a row with him.. whats he like as a player?

Not good enough

Er no he is a genuine fan and a member of the trust that runs the youth facility. I would suggest therefore that he knows a little more about it than you. You shouldn't believe everything your so-called wonderful board keep feeding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69