Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Joke numpty brains! Anyway i see your tw*t of a manager is seeking legal action lol. He talks out of his hairy hole just like you do!

How do you know he's got a hairy hole?

Space suit. Fart in a space suit. Unpleasant and lingers you see. A bit like me.

I hope we beat you, but good luck for the rest of the season.

Hollowords

It's so funny because his name is Holloway, and he's cleverly turned it around to incorporate the phrase 'hollow words' in it

Hilarious AND clever :038:

Something you obviously are not. Lowering yourself to his level. He might still be at school, you idiot.

what a grade a **** that greenarmyboy is the term green mongie is waaay too poilte for him

Something you obviously are not. Lowering yourself to his level. He might still be at school, you idiot.

He's 46 Biff:icon_conf
You and homer get on well don't you ?

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to this game again.

Win, and the TB BM's will be saying "Come on Melton, what have you got to say about that, where's your anti Holloway comments now"

Lose, and I can't voice an opinion for fear of having to defend myself against the brainless for the next 35 posts.

Wankers

We have spent more than you have sold, which is saying something.

We had big offers for Kisnorbo, Mattock, McAulay and a few others amounting to more than your total recouped in the window. Big difference is we kept the players :023:

If we dont start winning with some of these 'big offer' players, we will have wished we had sold them :icon_roll

I knew he was going to come out with something today not that much though! To be fair to Paul i have known him many years and one thing he is not is a liar! I have also met Holloway on many occasions and sat by him on the plane before on away days. he really could sell sand to the Arab's but below the front and the bullshite is a very dishonest man! Ok so you say its football but i think our game can do with out thse type of charactors.

Its about time the game was cleaned up,you have been warned about him, What is the young player that has just gone on loan to Ipswich? I was talking to his Father on a business trip to Dublin, said Holloway treated him really bad!

He needs to start turning this ship around, or he can f*ck off for me.

Leicester till im broke
im leicester till im broke
i know i am, im sure i am
im leicester till im broke.

I love your condescending manner, could read it all day :icon_roll

Your big words dont frighten me.

Our club is in a mess, and all can you can say is 'we didnt sell Kisnorbo, Mattock and Macauley' nah nah ne nah nah.FFS get a life.

Your big words dont frighten me.

Our club is in a mess, and all can you can say is 'we didnt sell Kisnorbo, Mattock and Macauley' nah nah ne nah nah.FFS get a life.

you seem to be in 1 arsey mood today biff whats up with you :icon_roll:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58