LOROS Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up wont the new Mrs A_Z let you come to the football ?

She can't wait to get shut of me :icon_lol:

Considering making an appearence with the new Mrs A_Z on Saturday if I can dupe her into thinking that League one is on a par with the Premiership :icon_lol:

Will Mrs Lazz be in attendence on Saturday ??

She can't wait to get shut of me :icon_lol:

Considering making an appearence with the new Mrs A_Z on Saturday if I can dupe her into thinking that League one is on a par with the Premiership :icon_lol:

Will Mrs Lazz be in attendence on Saturday ??

Like you can't get away with it unless another female is there:icon_wink

Last edited:
I found this on another website which shows that this idea of shirt sponsorship for a local charity is catching on elsewhere even in the lower leagues. Perhaps City should try and also do what Ossett are doing as well and involve local businesses and no doubt both parties will benefit and raise LOROS's profile in the process

"Ossett Town AFC are holding a FREE networking event / Pre-launch evening to celebrate our donation of sponsorship to Wakefield based cancer charity Wakefield Hospice.

For the 2009/10 to 2011/12 seasons Ossett Town have generously donated it's Main Shirt sponsorship (both Home and Away) to the charity to assist in raising the profile of the charity in what is it's 20th Anniversary year 2010.

The event will be held at Ossett Town Clubhouse, Ingfield Stadium, Ossett, WF5 9HA and starts at 19.00 (7pm) on Wednesday 15th April 2009.

So far over 400 companies from across Leeds, Wakefield Huddersfield postcodes have been invited so we are expecting a good turn up.

If your company would like to find out more about how it can benefit from supporting the Hospice and Ossett Town FC whilst generating business please contact me on *********** or email [email protected].

The event is completely free of charge and you are under no obligation to support either party financially."

Is there any pictures of the next season home shirt? I was just wondering because I thought we were meant to be wearing it next Friday.

Is there any pictures of the next season home shirt? I was just wondering because I thought we were meant to be wearing it next Friday.

I imagine they will unveil it that morning, with it being available to buy before and after the match

I imagine they will unveil it that morning, with it being available to buy before and after the match

I am sure that the replica will not be on sale to fans for at least a couple of months.

no doubt be something massively embarassing as always

i know some people say it doesnt matter, but theyd no doubt sell more shirts and training gear if it was a decent make that people werent ashamed to be seen in public in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669