LUTON match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful game. only good thing was Joey's mrs sitting in front of me. Could do with a shave but i defo would....one of their kids was wearing a fecking wolves hat...???

Oh....and we won! first game I've witnessed a win for about 2 years...:038: :038:

Last edited:
MKFox said:
Awful game. only good thing was Joey's mrs sitting in front of me. Could do with a shave but i defo would....one of their kids was wearing a fecking wolves hat...???

Oh....and we won! first game I've witnessed a win for about 2 years...:038: :038:

How close did you get if to her if you know she needed a shave?

Alright game- fair few chances and better served than the Levein days, Luton probably deserved at least a win. First 20 minutes we were immense but for the next 40 absolute shite. Happy for O'Grady.

Henderson, looked dodgy

Stearman- better today and nearly scored
Johansson - Poor today
McCarthy - Harder task today and stuck to it well.
KisNobno- Played well, hard task

Maybury - Alright
Hughes - He is not a left winger
Williams - Good today, faded in parts
Joey G - Alright, should have shot in last min but dived.

Fryatt - Brilliant
Hume - Brilliant, though he did some naughty to one of their players in penalty box. Couldnt see a thing.

Welsh - Looked good, thank god for his mis-hit
O' Grady - Clusmy fecker but came good.

We struggled today but won. An enjoyable day out and aint Luton a nice town. Biggest fecking church ever!

Hazzman said:
Alright game- fair few chances and better served than the Levein days, Luton probably deserved at least a win. First 20 minutes we were immense but for the next 40 absolute shite. Happy for O'Grady.

Henderson, looked dodgy

Stearman- better today and nearly scored
Johansson - Poor today
McCarthy - Harder task today and stuck to it well.
KisNobno- Played well, hard task

Maybury - Alright
Hughes - He is not a left winger
Williams - Good today, faded in parts
Joey G - Alright, should have shot in last min but dived.

Fryatt - Brilliant
Hume - Brilliant, though he did some naughty to one of their players in penalty box. Couldnt see a thing.

Welsh - Looked good, thank god for his mis-hit
O' Grady - Clusmy fecker but came good.

We struggled today but won. An enjoyable day out and aint Luton a nice town. Biggest fecking church ever!

At least? what more could they get?!

Last edited:
Hazzman said:
Luton deserved the three points.

:018:

No-one deserved anything from that, both teams should have 3 points deducted for being so shite at football......

MKFox said:

long blonde hair, carrying small kid another in tow. About six of them in all?

webmaster said:
Did they?

I'd have thought a draw would have been a fair result - in terms of shots, corners etc the stats were about equal. They had a bit more possession, but you'd expect that from the home team.

Probably right, I just think we didnt deserve a win with playing for only 30 minutes.

Hazzman said:
Probably right, I just think we didnt deserve a win with playing for only 30 minutes.

I ain't complaining about the three points. How many times in the past have we been the better team only to get nothing out of the game? It's our turn to get the break this time

Hazzman said:

I will take wins like that every time, so what if the footie is bad a win is the main thing. Nearly 2000 city fans went away happy with that. If you dont think we deserved to win dont feckin go....

Xantha said:
I ain't complaining about the three points. How many times in the past have we been the better team only to get nothing out of the game? It's our turn to get the break this time

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59