LUTON match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations CornishFox whose won a fcking huge amount on V Bookie !!

lcfcrules said:
six more wins and all the results going our way will mean that we can make the playoffs

Lets not get carried away

lcfcrules said:
six more wins and all the results going our way will mean that we can make the playoffs

Pass round some of what you are smoking. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;) :icon_wink

our strikers are taking it in turn to score... when was the last time we had both our strikers scoring consistently?
Dickov and Bent?

This is an excllent result. 10 points clear now, and playing with loads of confidence.

Lets continue to win for Rob as I would love him to get the job full time.

Lutons are hard place to get a result from, and the players have done the fans proud, and more importantly themselves.

Well done boys !!!!

:038::038::038::038:

lcfcrules said:
our strikers are taking it in turn to score... when was the last time we had both our strikers scoring consistently?
Dickov and Bent?

Cant believe you are moaning about the strikers! :icon_roll

Mike Hunt Smells said:
How did Williams do? Did he sound his typical lazy self?

He set up Fryatt's goal, so he contributed at least. We've won, weve got back to back victories, so lets enjoy the result, rather than try and pick faults with players. :icon_bigg For all his faults (sometimes lack of effort, weak tackling) i think he offers more in the middle than hughes.

Willlow said:
Cant believe you are moaning about the strikers! :icon_roll

I don't think that was his point, more than finally we have two strikers (3 with O'grady) both scoring. Not happened for a while

Doesn't really matter how they go in, the fact is it went in !!

I was so sure we'd get beat today, but I'm so glad I was proved wrong.

Milwall will be harder next week, they are scrapping for their lives, a little more than we are now. They had a good result today 1-1 away at Ipswich.

Lets not take the foot off the gas, and continue to build on the success we've had under RK (and lets not forget Mike Stowell and Ray Graydon)

Come on Leicester, Come on Leicester

Has anyonew got the link to the football stats site that has all the previous years results, the players and clubs histories/ records

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58