MA to get the AXE this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TynesideFox

According to the NoW Ma to get axed this week....How can that be after the fantastic result yesterday????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6964361.stm

Also same link says Grayson could quit Blackpool after contract negotiations
stalled.

IMO if Ma does go SG would be an ideal replacement.An exLCFC player who was without doubt a fantastic asset to the club and IMO he would install the passion and pride back into the foxes.

According to the NoW Ma to get axed this week....How can that be after the fantastic result yesterday????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6964361.stm

Also same link says Grayson could quit Blackpool after contract negotiations
stalled.

IMO if Ma does go SG would be an ideal replacement.An exLCFC player who was without doubt a fantastic asset to the club and IMO he would install the passion and pride back into the foxes.

Your opinion is valid but I wish City fans would get off the ex-player kick. My memory of Grayson is as an average player who pissed off to Villa on a Bosman without a bye or leave. :icon_conf

My memory of Grayson is as an average player who pissed off to Villa on a Bosman without a bye or leave. :icon_conf

Micky Whitlow always seemed the most passionate of the two full backs at that time. Didn't he even go to away games with us once he had left too?

Your opinion is valid but I wish City fans would get off the ex-player kick. My memory of Grayson is as an average player who pissed off to Villa on a Bosman without a bye or leave. :icon_conf

He may off gone to villa after being with us for 5 years but he made 188 senior appearances for us which you have to agree is a lot of games for "an average player".;)

Football isn't about one single game, as us fans that weren't happy about the performance against blackpool were reminded.

That almost sounds like contrition. Are you going soft in your old age? :icon_wink

The Observer says it will be Warnock.

It's just the same old rumours recycling.

That almost sounds like contrition. Are you going soft in your old age? :icon_wink
No, I'm saying that those people who quite rightly said that MA shouldn't be sacked after one bad game, should also be saying that he isn't entitled to keep it after just one good one.

I won't be judging him until 10-15 games have gone by. If he gets the sack before then I hope it's for "off the field" reasons and not what happens on the field. Opinions can be being formed after 3 games, but a fair and justified judgement can't be made just yet.

We need some stability and getting rid of MA will IMO be a disastourous move. The blackpool game was one to forget, since then it's been all positives. We played very well last week at palace, and we were terrific yesterday. MA has got us going in the right direction, and I will be completely ****ed off with the club if they get rid.

Interesting to note that the same BBC column has a rumour of us launching a 1.5m bid for Danny Murphy (in the MMMirror). Surely we wouldn't be signing a player for 1.5m and then sacking the manager in the same week.... would we?

Interesting to note that the same BBC column has a rumour of us launching a 1.5m bid for Danny Murphy (in the MMMirror). Surely we wouldn't be signing a player for 1.5m and then sacking the manager in the same week.... would we?

Exchange deal? :icon_bigg

If it is MMs signing, why not?

If it is MMs signing, why not?
Or if MM has spoken to his "new manager" about Murphy :102:

Is this new interest in Murphy just regurgitated shite, or is it a refreshed/continuing interest. Anybody know.

Well yesterdays entertainment will surely put more bums on seats and thats good for M.M and the club, okay we aint already there yet but the signs are promising.

M.A has to be given his chance, and it will be a retrograde step if M.M. decides against giving him the chance,we will only go back to stage one if he interferes, and will not give his plans for promotion in the next 2 years a cat in hells chance and we will lose the stability M.A is trying to build

if it aint broke dont try to fix it

Again I agree with Melts,(brain must be going) lets judge the man after 15-20 games. Whatever the differences between MA & MM they must kept out the footballing issue. After all the aim is the same we all want promotion within the next couple of years and that can't be judged on just 3 or 4 games.

The News OTW also sighted 'quirky motivational tactics' as being a problem with MM. Quirky or not, its results that count and I saw a keeness and confidence yesterday that I haven't seen for a long time, and didn't the difference lift the crowd! I saw MA talking on Skysports midweek and he refuted the alleged rift stating that of course they'd had differences of opinion but that was healthy and he'd learnt a lot from MM. If they are both passionate about the club then thats great by me and disagreements are inevitable with strong personalities and can be used to effect a positive result. MA's interview finished by him saying that he and MM were fine and that MM had been round his house for dinner the night previous, so it doesn't sound that bad to me.

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670