MA to get the AXE this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true I am so Mad.

What a bright spot Saturday was and what a shitter this week has been.

Why is it ALWAYS that way with our club. I really thought Allen was going to prove to be top draw. This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.

Skysports.com understands that Leicester City are set to sack manager Martin Allen.

Allen arrived at The Walkers Stadium in the summer after he guided Milton Keynes Dons into the League Two play-offs.

However, it is known that chairman Milan Mandaric has grown increasingly concerned about Allen's handling of the club.

The two clashed over the possible signing of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - who Mandaric agreed personal terms with, only for Allen to decide against taking him.

Mandaric is now believed to have taken the decision to part company with Allen, although it is not thought an immediate replacement has been lined up.

Why doesn't Mandaric manage the club if he wants to f*cking do everything. Prick!

You mean the SAME bloody press conference there is EVERY Thursday morning before training to preview the game on Saturday?

Remember that Allen wanted all the press stuff done and dusted each week by Thursday morning so that the training ground could be closed off to everyone so they wouldn't be bothered by fans/press and could focus on the match in hand.

to be honest if its true im not really surprised although i would be a little dissapointed, MM is renowned for this type of behavior at clubs he owns so its not as if we hadnt had prior warning, as for MA well i had my concerns over him at the start and there not all gone now but one thing i did get from him was a a show of passion and commitment which has been sadly lacking at this club since o,neil left.
he hasnt had anywere near long enough at the club but thats the way MM works and like it or lump it, it has been successfull for him and the clubs he has owned so far.

Last edited:
I completely give up with this bloody club, for once in god knows how long I was beginning to feel interested in actually watching us again. A bit of stability a bit of bloody desire. Now it's all out of the frigging window again, i'm completely sick of it and this club.

If this turns out to be true MM can **** off as far as i'm concerned and so can his lap dog Roeder when he comes in.

I've seen and heard a lot of weird and wonderful events in my time with Leicester but this takes the biscuit.
We had a wonderful result on Saturday with style and flair,
then we have the Trauma of Last night,his(M.M) sense of timing is rather innappropiate to say the least.

"these foolish things remind me of you"

True, but the circumstancial evidence is becoming overwhelming, if unwanted.

The clincher for me was MM posting the latest on Clarke on the os, not MA ( I know someone else pointed this out earlier ). ALso, SSN wouldn't normally put this sort of stuff out unless they were pretty damn sure. BTW, I haven't seen MM ringing in to Sky Sports denying it yet, he's normally quite quick to get on the blower to them when it suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00