MA to get the AXE this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing thats worrying tho is ma has come out and said he loves the players, he loves his job , he loves the staff, he loves the fans etc. sounds like a man seriously trying to get a lot of people on his side should he get the push.he hasnt come out and said he loves mm and i think mm will get pissed off with all this lovey dovey behaviour.

mm still hasnt come out with a statement and backed ma.

im still mixed on this one, on one hand a manager should get some time to prove his worth but on the other if i had just plowed a lot of money into a club and lined up a couple of high profile targets for the manager to f£ck it up, i would be seething.im still pissed off as regards how he treated jfh (sorry yorkshire vixen :icon_wink )

So you trust MM about players more than MA then?

So you trust MM about players more than MA then?
mm will be involved in who comes to this club let there be no doubt. he has in the past and he will in the future,hes a hands on chairman we all knew that when he came to the club and im sure ma did too.

ma is a 'nutter' and he will say and do things that will go against the tide but he needs to know for his own job security that this chairman wont take no nonsense.ma is on his way out of this club unless he goes on a blackpool like winning streak.

..............well this just stinks of sour grapes from certain individuals who had their nose put out of joint during the takeover. I wouldn't put it past them to be the ones causing all the problems and media speculation... they did the same thing while the takeover was going on!!!

They know full well that info gets relayed onto these boards and what effect it can have, a few little nuggets of disinformation and hey presto we have wide spread panic about the manager, MM and a takeover.

You may well be onto something there, Babylon.....

There are too many (high profile) idiots behind the scenes peddling their vitriol, almost to the point of hoping that MM gets rid of MA - sooner rather than later. Whilst it is apparent to anyone that things are hardly 'sweetness & light', these particular individuals, with vested interests, are doing nothing but turning a difficult situation into an even trickier one.

You may well be onto something there, Babylon.....

There are too many (high profile) idiots behind the scenes peddling their vitriol, almost to the point of hoping that MM gets rid of MA - sooner rather than later. Whilst it is apparent to anyone that things are hardly 'sweetness & light', these particular individuals, with vested interests, are doing nothing but turning a difficult situation into an even trickier one.

Yes and if they see any danger of the club being successful again then I expect that they will stir even more.

It's almost inevitable that deprived of 'power' that they now wish to undermine the club. It is just self indulgance.

As for MM and MA. My view is that MA deserves a proper chance providing that he doesn't either make a complete prat of himself (which he tends to do) and can demonstrate significant progress given all the money that has been spent (not all of it wisely in my opinion).

However, in any conflict, there is only going to be one winner.....and managers come and go anyway. If....and its hardly likely at the moment.... MA was offered a better job then he would be down the road like a flash - no danger. On the otherhand, MM has provided the club with the resource which the previous directors were simply unwilling or unable to do and they should now content themselves with just being ordinary supporters.

Skysports.com understands that Leicester City are set to sack manager Martin Allen.

Allen arrived at The Walkers Stadium in the summer after he guided Milton Keynes Dons into the League Two play-offs.

However, it is known that chairman Milan Mandaric has grown increasingly concerned about Allen's handling of the club.

The two clashed over the possible signing of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - who Mandaric agreed personal terms with, only for Allen to decide against taking him.

Mandaric is now believed to have taken the decision to part company with Allen, although it is not thought an immediate replacement has been lined up.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_2693594,00.html

Surely, this is the worst of all Worlds: if MA is dead in the water but no replacement is lined up, that means a period of instability just when it seems we might be getting somewhere. Incredible!! :102:

Not saying he has to stop running it, but at least keep it out of the media* until tomorrow, especially as he apparently doesn't even have a replacement yet.

*Ok, I know that may not be his fault, but to be honest this news (if true, as there are no quotes etc.) pisses me off. I didn't want Allen here but 3 1/2 games is no chance at all.

Not saying he has to stop running it, but at least keep it out of the media* until tomorrow, especially as he apparently doesn't even have a replacement yet.

*Ok, I know that may not be his fault, but to be honest this news (if true, as there are no quotes etc.) pisses me off. I didn't want Allen here but 3 1/2 games is no chance at all.

Your the owner of a business, and a member of your staff goes round slagging you off etc. Your going to sack them ?? Right ?

Press Conference tomorrow at 10 according to my mate that has just text me. Yes, I know that's not a 100% solid source but he seems to think it's true.

If that is true :102: I'm not a person in the know so I'm just going on what I see myself. If that has happened then yes I would, but I still don't think I'd do it hours after that person has been present at a traumatic event.

Last edited:
What a ridiculous state of affairs.

I can't believe this. If Milan does this in my estimations he is a grad A first prize winning Idiot.

FFS!:mad:

i wonder if this has anything to do with MM issuing the latest statement on the 0.S rather than MA?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00