MA to get the AXE this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that is plainly obvious is that this story will not go away and is being reported in many of the papers on a daily basis which suggests it is more than just idle speculation / lazy journalism.

None of us or very few of us are aware or have access to inside info on what exactly has happened or been said so we have to sit tight and wait to see what happens. One thing I will say is that MM has more to lose than anybody as he has a invested a decent wedge of cash this summer in player recruitment and also with a 3 year deal for MA, so if there is a parting of the ways then MM has obviously seen / heard things that convinces him that Allen is not the right man for the long term.

One thing that is plainly obvious is that this story will not go away and is being reported in many of the papers on a daily basis which suggests it is more than just idle speculation / lazy journalism.

PLEASE can somebody explain why a piece which, I can only see as column inch filler, should be regarded with such gravitas?
I would give more credence to the Bullplop rumours, purloined from another site, than to the date from the NOTW, and the 'serious press' make very clear that it would be beneath their dignity to spend time checking a story from a team below Premiership level.

if MA was to be sacked I seriously doubt he would be replaced by another 'up and coming' manager like Larry.

if MA was to be sacked I seriously doubt he would be replaced by another 'up and coming' manager like Larry.

Agree. It would be Guus Hindinck.

Anyway, MA ain't going anywhere.

glenn roeder sounds like hes been sounded out for leicester job.source- goals on sunday.

I have e-mailed this message to Milan Mandaric ([email protected]) and I want you do do likewise:

May I just say that I feel the current state of affairs is more than a little worying.

Mr Mandaric, if you appointed Martin Allen to be manager of Leicester City you must give him the opportunity to actually manage my great football club. I have been here long before both of you came here and I will be here most likely long after both of you have gone. What is important in the meantime is that we have a sustained period of stability and growth. Martin Allen has been apointed to do that job. Not for one game. Not for three of four games. But for the long haul. He is the manager and he should pick the players that he wants and build the team in the way that he sees fit. If he should not be doing this then you have clearly appointed the wrong man for the job and that is probably why I am seeing media links with yes men like Glen Roder. I'm sure that Glen is a very nice man but I do not want him anywhere near my club. He oversaw the demise of West Ham and the Stagnation of Newcastle United. for him to even be linked to us should be an embarresment to you Mr Mandaric. You have picked your manager and you should stand by him.

I have to say well done to Martin Allen. I can see the passion and commitment coming back into my club. I can see the enthusiasm of the players and their willingness to try their very best. I can see your enthusiasm and it is a wonderful wonderful thing. It is contagious and spreading throughout the club. I want to see you do your job and I want to see you given a fair chance to do that job. You should not have players imposed on you like Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink. It is your job to manage the football team and your job to sign the players. You do not tell anyone how to go about the day to day running of the fooball club and neither should they tell you who to sign. I have to say this because I feel that it is vitally important.

In a nutshell you must both work together. As I said above I will always be here and this will always be my club and the best thing for the club is if you work together. Martin should be allowed to build and he should be given a number of years to do that. I never EVER want to switch on my television to catch those goals again to see someone like Glen Roder on goals on sunday commenting that nothing has been confirmed YET with regards to the possibility of him being manager of my club. MARTIN ALLEN IS THE MANAGER! We have an EXCELLENT manager.

Mr Mandaric if you foolishly act in haste now you will be left to repent your mistake at your leisure.

The people want consolidation and growth. They want Martin Allen to oversee this.

Regards,

Last edited:
Yeah probably but if he gets 50 e-mails saying roughly the same thing it says something of the opinion of the general public.

If he gets 50 emails from people telling him how to do his job, he will probably just sack MA2 to prove a point. It's his club now, and he will do whatever the fcuk he likes with it.....

If he gets 50 emails from people telling him how to do his job, he will probably just sack MA2 to prove a point. It's his club now, and he will do whatever the fcuk he likes with it.....

Fine. If you want to do nothing and watch some cock like Roder appointed Leicester Manager do nothing.

It's Milan's bricks and mortar but its my club.

Well, I think it's a good idea Silver Fox and I have sent a similar message. I agree that this needs to be a sizeable response for it to make a difference so please, don't be cynical people, send a message.

Roder will not be appointed manager of LCFC. Fact. No crappy e-mails required.

Roder will not be appointed manager of LCFC. Fact. No crappy e-mails required.

Roder talking on Goals on Sunday didn't seem to think that it was all bull. He said nothing has happened YET.

Sounds like a distinct and frightening possibility to me.

Crappy or not I am rightfully exercising my right to speak up about a situation I feel is really wrong and really bad for the club. It may be deleted and if it is fair enough but at least I am having a go and saying it. Trying is surely always better than doing nothing and failing.

:icon_lol:

So have you sent yours yet:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes, here it is:

Dear Milan,

LCFC is your club so you can do whatever the fcuk you like, as long as you get us back to the Premiership that is.

Amen

Dear Milan,

Seeing as though Leicester is now your club I can now give up on having a point of view or any valid opinions for that matter. Do what you like. Just turn off the light before you leave.

Regards,

Your loyal unquestioning subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00