Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not even them. They couldn't even be bothered to tell the rest of us so that we could get onboard too. "It'll never happen", they said, "but it's something that I have to do as a loyal supporter", they said. The bastards knew all the time and kept the secret to themselves!
Either that, or no one bothered to listen to the loonies. Only loonies can be trusted.

Either that, or no one bothered to listen to the loonies. Only loonies can be trusted.

But that means cafe might be right.

Heard it with me own foxy lugs last night... Stringer spoke to Claudio after the training session in Oxo and he confirmed that Vardy had signed and evreyone else was staying... except for the question on Walshy ...Ranieri said he'd need to talk to the owners ...or was it the loonies?

Really hoping you have enough players for the opening game.We could lend you a couple of juniors if the rules allow it.

Really hope you have a manager for the opening game. We could lend you one of our backroom staff if the rules allow it.

The pigeon lady was really gambling on getting the England job. Been amusing watching it unfold.

If Hull were planning on replicating our success with an unexpected managerial switch, they might have left it a bit late.

Despite Claudio saying he wants to stay, a lot of the press saying that Mahrez wants to join Arsenal and that talks have already been held.

Lots and lots of talk now that a £41m move for Mahrez to Arsenal has been agreed... Not helped by the fact his agent tweeted from arsenal's friendly last night.

Let's hope it's bollocks and he's in the squad today. If there's any truth to it, can't imagine he'd be playing tosay

This latest round of stories are a bit shit-sounding.

I'd absolutely hate seeing him in an arsenal shirt.

I had a bet with someone last week that he'd stay at City. In retrospect, that wasn't the wisest move on my part as my record with bets isn't the best.

We shouldn't sell him irrespective of the offer or his personal preference. We've already lost one key player, we can't be turning into Southampton.

Unless there is a clause which takes the issue out of our hands, I cannot see a scenario where it would it be in our interest to sell him?

If he does go ...you'd think he'd want to go to someone BIGGER than Arse! ...Hull maybe? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566