Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give shite about the money, I'd rather we keep him, and all of 'em, and give these so-called big bastards another good kick up the Arse-nal this year!

It's amazing that it seems so readily accepted that employing such dirty underhand tactics in an attempt to dismantle any potential rival team, is just par for the course for Venga et al. to have a nice clear field to play 'the beautiful football' that has dominated his fevered trophy-light imagination!

(I was going to put a bit in here basically saying something to the effect of... '**** Venga, and **** Venga's money, we know who we are ...we're the ****ing current top of the pile, league champions, and **** Norf Lundun, we're the best club in any city in this country by at least 10 points!' ...but I thought it might be going OTT a bit so I decide to leave it out.)

I much prefer Claudio's dream... more trophies for the Foxes.

And why the hell shouldn't WE???

What a dick

According to someone on Facebook he's going to Arsenal and one of Mahrez relatives told someone who told this person. :icon rolleyes:

Any of them Chinese?

I know I've done my bit - at the end of season Chelsea match, four of us saw Mahrez' mate in Mahrez' car- he was on the tour bus also - possibly his brother - basically begged him to stay for one more year atleast!

I know I've done my bit - at the end of season Chelsea match, four of us saw Mahrez' mate in Mahrez' car- he was on the tour bus also - possibly his brother - basically begged him to stay for one more year atleast!
So we get to keep his brother/mate/whoever, while Riyad fecks off to the Arse? Thanks a lot, TSC!

Notice Arsenal have had a 35m Euro bid for Lacazette turned away - a month after West Ham had had 40m Euros turned down. ****ing pillocks!

Fecking hate agents. Greedy bastard looking after Pogba is the same. Trying to get a £10million wedge for themselves.

Why doesn't Mahrez simply tell the club 'I am happy here. Give me a 2/3 year contract at £5million a year'.

Then tell his agent to go 'Do one'. Then post a photo on FB/Instagram showing him signing the contract?

Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570