Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez has only one standout season, so his value probably isn't as much as some of the suggestions here. If he has another good season and proves himself in the champions league then he will.

The "Mahrez to Arsenal for £37m, personal terms agreed" are resurfacing again.

The "Mahrez to Arsenal for £37m, personal terms agreed" are resurfacing again.

Vardy said he never actually spoke to Arsenal or Wenger, which I'm fairly sure the media implied regularly had happened. In fact I think they reported he had been to Arsenal for a medical. So what's reported is often far from the truth.

Rob Tanner seems pretty certain he's staying.

Vardy said he never actually spoke to Arsenal or Wenger, which I'm fairly sure the media implied regularly had happened. In fact I think they reported he had been to Arsenal for a medical. So what's reported is often far from the truth.

Rob Tanner seems pretty certain he's staying.
These reports emanate from the Algerian French speaking newspaper, they offered no sources and were merely repeating reports from other papers, they apparently do this type of thing fairly often.

Vardy said he never actually spoke to Arsenal or Wenger, which I'm fairly sure the media implied regularly had happened.

Doesn't mean his agent didn't.

When the media hear of a 'big team' interested in a player from Leicester, they assume the big team will get what they want, and that there is no reason the player would choose to stay.

They were right with Kanté but Vardy proved it doesn't always have to be the case.

Doesn't mean his agent didn't.
Unfortunately that's the job of players agents. They are a pain in the arse, but no doubt they have secured the players the represent lots of money, as they line their own pockets from clubs, who for some reason pay the agents fees something I find very odd. Surely payment should be made by the player they represent after all they employ the agent.

Anyone looking to panic can check the LCFC fb page, Mahrez (or Football Manager logo) have been cropped out of the cover photo.

Edit- not cropped as it's a different photo. But he's not there.

Didn't Riyad once think City were a Rugby club? He's a bit confused about cricket too:

Great player, instrumental to our success last year.

In a perfect world (remember we've already had a season of that) he stays and sets Europe alight.

Should his heart not be up for the fight again this year, we have eager understudies perhaps not at his standard, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669