Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player, instrumental to our success last year.

In a perfect world (remember we've already had a season of that) he stays and sets Europe alight.

Should his heart not be up for the fight again this year, we have eager understudies perhaps not at his standard, yet.

Who the **** do we have that can do ANYTHING that Mahrez can?

Have we kidnapped Messi and hidden him in Big Was's locker?

we have eager understudies perhaps not at his standard

Who the **** do we have that can do ANYTHING that Mahrez can?

We must have kids in the academy who can do as much as Mahrez did at Wembley and more generally in the pre-season. If his form is to be affected by something he has on his mind, he needs to think about something else - or perhaps follow his dream. He'll do us no service in his present state.

Who's to say the club haven't accepted an offer though?

Let's hope it's nothing... Doesn't look good thogh does it

My reaction to this is simple.

If and when Chelsea ring up to make an offer, we reply. "Well, to everybody else the price tag is £50m, but to you the price is £100m. Get fecked.

I'd then fine Mahrez two weeks wages and stick in the reserves until all this blows over.

Who's to say the club haven't accepted an offer though?

Let's hope it's nothing... Doesn't look good thogh does it
What???????????????? Mahrez, like many other players I guess, chose to stay in a hotel in London, probably one that he's stayed in before, possibly with Leicester. Looks like a Docklands hotel, I know a lot of clubs used to stay in that area before going to WHU.

I've no idea what an " Official Chelsea Hotel " looks like, but that photo is not the one at their ground, which I'd have thought would more likely be their official hotel, if it exists. Or it could be if they've flooded their pitch and put boats on it.

Calm down everyone, the silly season finishes soon!

What???????????????? Mahrez, like many other players I guess, chose to stay in a hotel in London, probably one that he's stayed in before, possibly with Leicester. Looks like a Docklands hotel, I know a lot of clubs used to stay in that area before going to WHU.

I've no idea what an " Official Chelsea Hotel " looks like, but that photo is not the one at their ground, which I'd have thought would more likely be their official hotel, if it exists. Or it could be if they've flooded their pitch and put boats on it.

It would cause a lot less disruption to teams if it finished BEFORE the season starts this weekend.

I think the concern comes from the fact that is the hotel where Conte is currently living. Its generally the hotel Chelsea put their players/staff in.

Possibly a coincidence that mahrez is seen there, or possibly not

I think the concern comes from the fact that is the hotel where Conte is currently living. Its generally the hotel Chelsea put their players/staff in.

Possibly a coincidence that mahrez is seen there, or possibly not
If a deal was in the offing, I think there's no way it would be advertised in this way. Footballer stays in posh hotel familiar to other footballers is more the story here I think.

If a deal was in the offing, I think there's no way it would be advertised in this way. Footballer stays in posh hotel familiar to other footballers is more the story here I think.

Possibly where the entire team stayed Sunday night after the game.

Whatever happened to the good old days when men would sit around Newport Pagnell service station car park with brown envelopes?

You knew where you were then.

In parallel to this some Eurosport guy saying Mahrez has told everyone he wants to join Arsenal but won't push for a move.

All very tiresome.

Didn't Sid Vicious 'murder' Nancy in the Chelsea Hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669