Make or Break tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do, we shall see what radio Hull is like!

The other side, though obviously partisan, do tend to give a proper commentary. No guarantees. ;)

You don't seem to be a happy bunny today London.... :056:

I'm not... I'm sitting at work answering mind-numbing emails from stupid kids from Singapore, I feel like crap, it's p!ssing down with rain and my football team are a complete pile of sh!t...

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

I'm not... I'm sitting at work answering mind-numbing emails from stupid kids from Singapore, I feel like crap, it's p!ssing down with rain and my football team are a complete pile of sh!t...

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

ill join you, i feel like driving down to the ground and grabbing the players as they come out a shouting in their ****ing faces. un talented ****s who get paid huge amounts of money for being mediocre at their job. GGGRRRRR

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

Could be worse...Chicago is a fine city. I've had the pleasure of staying there on work trips on quite a number of occasions.....great place...Michigan Avenue etc etc

Could be worse...Chicago is a fine city. I've had the pleasure of staying there on work trips on quite a number of occasions.....great place...Michigan Avenue etc etc

Yeah you're right mate... Chicago is a GREAT place to live. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I guess I can always go and throw myself in Lake Michigan on the way home :)

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!
But APART from all that London.... :icon_lol: life is great! :icon_roll

I took my tickets back today for the Sunderland game. No way am I travelling that distance to see that shite. I am afraid there is going to be no more away games for me now until things improve drastically

And for the two tuesday night games I have attended so far I have taken two half days off work...thats one whole days holiday I have wasted.

F*ck em, I won't bother again...that shower don't take time off to come and see me!

This season, due to me having two kids and no money, due to many things...I have had to curtail my trips to the Walkers to probably only 10 this whole season. After hearing reports from last night - it may drop to 5!!!
Really depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570